custom craft still in business?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: custom craft still in business?

custom craft still in business?

Does anyone know if custom craft still in business, since this was a bbi company and there site doesn’t seem to work?

Do they still do stuff in the modern era?

Where the high speed digital marines ever released?
    I wanted a fine blade for a while now because I've shot a couple people and I can't wait to stab one.-TIMMY

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They are longer around. There are a few places that still carry whats left of the few things they made.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk264
    They are longer around. There are a few places that still carry whats left of the few things they made.
    Kindly supply any links. I have been on the hunt for the USMC MEU Desert Full Combat Armor Set for this entire year (and proably will for years to come).

I have an unopened mint in box US Army Ranger Desert Assault Gear Set that I will trade for...

-holiday

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wait wait wait... Am I getting this right? BBI is no longer arround? I was only gone a month! What has happened?
    Formerly known as Plasoccri

Trade list: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ad.php?t=63110

Thumbs up

No, no, no, BBi is still around and they still do some figures under Custom Craft but stop making the sets like the USMC MEU Desert Assault gear like mentioned above. On the USMC MEU set I have one out of the box with the pieces all over; sorry Wimpie you are 30 days late and a dollar short. I still have a US Ranger set that I got from www.action-figures.ch they charged me and arm and a leg for it ($25). My Armor Plate Carrier set I am using on a Vin figure I am making into a sniper. Some other places to check out are merit-intl.com , figuretoy.com , bigboyswartoys.com , legendshobbies.com and hobbieshq.com . Good hunting.......Wimpie...!! ..... oooh and try blueboxtoys.com too.

Re: custom craft still in business?

hey all sorry for reviving an old thread but my mom bought me a custom craft VE day 101st trooper and was wondering where do some of the patches go thanks dannyc
    MOTHER^*(^% THAT WAS A T90 AND IM STILL BREATHING

Re: custom craft still in business?

You might have been better off with a new topic as your question is off topic to the original post.

That said, there are some pictures of an assembled figure here

http://www.mbctoys.com/16-Scale-Cust...B002G0HYLU.htm

that may help.

Whether or not it is historically accurate I do not know.