On October 2 & 3 2010, GunShyCC TV and the SS-CC will be at Lunken Airport, for Lunken Airport Days.

Here is the promo for this event on Ustream ….

SS-CC Lunken Airport Days 2010 Promo, Recorded on 9/22/10, Promo for the 2010 Lunken Airport Days GunShyCC on USTREAM. Other Entertainment

While I hope to broadcast LIVE on the 2nd, understand doing live webcasting is a bit “organic”, so I haven’t quite worked out the exact times I hope to be on. This is the link to the GunShyCC TV LIVE webcast page, and it will be marked as LIVE if such is taking place. I’m thinking about Noon EST, maybe 2PM EST on the 2nd ( Saturday ), but this is yet to be worked out, if I have other video shooting to do or such.

GunShyCCTVlive on USTREAM: All about 1/6 scale, the SS-CC, and more about the Playscale Hobby..

The Tuskegee Airmen will be there, as will Cincinnati Warbirds, the Ohio Aviation Technicians Society (O.A.T.S), and the crew of the B-17 Aluminum Overcast.

Links of some of those connected with this event.

http://www.cincinnatiwarbirds.org/airportdays.html

City of Cincinnati - Directions

Mile High Club, Romantic airplane rides, Flights of Fancy, Tours and Air Services With Flamingo Air

Welcome to Sky Galley Restaurant & Bar

(HOME) The Ohio Aircraft Technician's Society

SSCC Ohio - HOME

Free Hot Dogs and Soda, lots of aircraft, a hot air balloon walk through for the kids, a breakfast forVets, plenty of things to see and do.

Call Flamingo Air Inc. for more information. 513-321-7465