modern places for pics

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: modern places for pics

modern places for pics

im goinng to go take some more pics.any sugestions of modern soldiers or places to take pics of?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]
    using the search feature, find all threads started by basx.
    He graciously roams the wilderness that is militaryphotos.net and posts links to the cream of the crop here for the rest of us.
    Haven't seen one in awhile, so wandering the forum at http://www.militaryphotos.net/ might be worthwhile.
    Just a warning though, there are a lot of guys who try to assert their geopolitical views and exchange wonderfully childish banter on some threads. :P GL

A word to the wise... never register on militaryphotos.net... only look at it...
    "I gotta jar of diiiirt, I gotta jar of diiirt, and guess whats inside it!" - Jack Sparrow
    I brought payment. *BANG!* Look, an undead monkey! - Jack Sparrow

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think pepper wants to know where the best places are to take pictures of his figures.

Personally, I find that lying down or crouching and looking through a camera's viewfinder is very helpful in scouting locations. Don't just look at the location; get down and imagine yourself as a figure moving around. Treat it as shooting a movie or a real people; it's great fun, really.

To be honest, almost any location can be used to shoot figures. Creative angles and controlling depth-of-field can work wonders.

I like reading the stuipd comments that all the 'Armchair Commanders' have to say and all the little feuds and flame wars there

Oh, I like the pics as well.
    Molon Labe

Well what are your figures, woodland or desert. Woodland, many many possabilities, Desert, lots but not quite as much. I go woodland. My favorite is shots through the brush, like a small fern leaf in the way, enough to obscure it just slightly.
    Formerly known as Plasoccri

Trade list: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ad.php?t=63110

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]
    Ugh, weeks of grading papers have rotted my mind to its core. Sorry for the misinterpretation and thanks for clearing that up CC.

Well, I was in the backyard earlier and wondering where I could possibly dump a 70lb bag of sand that costs >2usd at either toysRus or HomeDepot and not have it be noticed or fiddled with
    Having a nice little alley and intersection with a few bldgs like LG's mog would be nice. ^^

LOL the great shaggy, I like most of them too, its funny when the Delta-protec stuff comes up, but I've noticed that certain people get the posters galvanized against certain ppl at times, its rather like the cliche of watching sharks feed.

Your outdoor shots look pretty good from that link tung supplied of your works, Pepper.
    Sheesh, only 21 posts and you have 67 more pix of 1/6 than me.
    Lucky I'm too lazy to play catch up