DiD neck posts

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: DiD neck posts

Sawgunner is offline I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)

DiD neck posts

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not......the DiD neck post is exactly the same as 21st Century. I took a Kurt Door head off the DiD body and put it on a brand new 21st Super Soldier body!!!! This way I lose the crappy DiD hands and get a choice of hands with the Super soldier body.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You can also drill out the DID wrists and BBI hands fit in nice... You can also exchange the DID wrists onto DML hands... I do this alot as i like the DID body since it holds posese fairly ok... and they are pretty cheap...

Also, removing most of the excess stuff from the inside of a DML head lets you just shove it on a DID body and it stays really well...
    "I gotta jar of diiiirt, I gotta jar of diiirt, and guess whats inside it!" - Jack Sparrow
    I brought payment. *BANG!* Look, an undead monkey! - Jack Sparrow

Thats good to know.

Ebay seller Toyshome (look on left for link to his sales) has DiD heads on BBi G3 Bodies.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey Sawgunner, how did you remove the 21st HS? I know you should heat it up with a hairdryer or hot water, but MOST of the time when I attempt to rmove the head, I break the neckpost making it useless. Just to be clear, you have to remove Kurt's head AND neckpost? Or just the head? How would you remove the neckpost? Thanks

Sawgunner is offline I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
    NO!!! Just the head!!! I boil some water and pour it into a cup deep enough for the entire head to be submerged. I keep it dipped for about a miute nad a half. Then (CAUTION! VERY HOT) gently lift and pull a little at at time until it pops off.

Haha, WHOOPS! I was taking off one of the 21st HS, and SNAP, I ruined the neck post, lol. Funny, how for some reason all my 21st nudes are missing from my loose parts been....I think they went AWOL, lol. Thanks though, I can't wait to grt Kurts head on a 21st body =)