Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look

Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look

well...I've improved the presentation of PROJECT TETHIS...

take a look...and enjoy

PS: the basic work is finished, probably the group shot will follow next week.
    Also I'm working on a steady background of my team and a nasty photostory will come soon...so please check out...

Prologue:
    Some day a stranger appeared in a missionary village at the edge of the infinite jungle somewhere in the Bolivian rainforest, heavily injured and his body trembles like mad because of terrible swamp fever. As he reached the village he collapsed and died. An indigenous inhabitant seized a suitcase full of mysterious documents and passed them to the local missionary. The missionary recognized at the first glance that those papers ain’t determined for the public. On the cover was noted “CIA INVESTIGATION COMMITTEE” followed by the sentence classified as top secret “PROJECT DRAGON BLOOD“. He reported the incident to the local police and informed parallel a correspondent of the NYT, a good friend of him in the US. When the chief of staff of the CIA learned about the incident, he got alerted because the body from the jungle were the remains of Vernon Edwards, a former agent, who accompanied an expedition to discover unknown remedies 5 years ago. Since then all members were valid as lost without a trace. The photo the chief of staff hold in his hands showed a body with two working arms, there were no anomalies although Vernon Edwards lost one while a so called black operation shortly before he left for the expedition. In addition the body is covered with strange tattoos. Nobody could imagine what was going on back in the time. The COS decided again to form a new top secret expedition codename PROJECT TETHIS to trace down what happened to the members in the perilous jungle a long time ago. Major Bruce Palmer is the chosen one. The COS is confident that only Major Palmer is the right person for that mission. ….next I’ll insert the introduction of Major Palmer and his nasty bunch before the story (photostory) goes on.

What do you think may the plot convince you ?
    May I alter some things in your opinion ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-intro-jpg  
    Last edited by ScoobSoggy; 10-19-2005 at 17:29.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The Commander:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-front-jpg   Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-back-jpg   Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-left-jpg   Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-right-jpg  

The Executive Officer:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-front-jpg   Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-back-jpg   Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-left-jpg   Enhanced Project Tethis--> Now added the storyline feel free and take a look-right-jpg  

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The CCT:

The 2nd CCT:

The Intelligence Officer:

The Team Sergeant:

The Medical Spec:

The Medical AS:

The Communication SPEC:

The Communication AS:

The Weapons SPEC

The Weapons AS:

The Engineering SPEC:

The Engineering AS:

The Demo SPEC:

The Demo AS:

The Grenadier SPEC:

The Grenadier AS:

The Spotter:

The primary Sniper:

The secondary Sniper:

The Support Team:

The Support Team B) :

The PJ:

The Helicopter Counter Sniper----> His roll: to protect and observe the PJ while his mission :

woooooo it's done in the end...enjoy

WOW! Excellent work there! I can really see the high amount of investement into this project! Wonderful stuff there!
    History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce. - Karl Marx

@yujin: thank you very much , i must confess your excellent work on your astonishing oda 121 / 122 had inspired me the whole time through...there are some similarities to your project I hope there's no problem.
    In the middle of my concerns I've dropped my project nearly but your epic team prompted me to keep up till it was finished. Thank you man.

Maybe you cunstruct a photostory with your unbelievable detailed hit team.
    I'm looking forward to your next bashing "TEARS OF THE SUN".

Scoobsoggy: You flatter me! There is absolutely no problem at all! The only similarities that we have is that we are probably both very insane! In fact, I am really excited that another one here has got the team-building bug! I'm glad that I was able to help you out, but you give me too much credit! Only you can have the perseverance to finish the project! I'm really glad that you did, as that is really one kickass team!!! Btw, I like the Team Sgt best of all!

I really am looking forward to your photostory! Then it will be your turn to inspire me to do something like that!
    History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce. - Karl Marx