Need help...looking for computer screen pictures

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Need help...looking for computer screen pictures

Question Need help...looking for computer screen pictures

I've looked all over for a recent thread posting several 1/6 computer screen printouts, but I can't find it anywhere. Got myself a couple of SOTW laptops but they have nothing on the monitor screen, so I was hoping someone could point these out to me.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PitViper
    I've looked all over for a recent thread posting several 1/6 computer screen printouts, but I can't find it anywhere. Got myself a couple of SOTW laptops but they have nothing on the monitor screen, so I was hoping someone could point these out to me.

Here you go, just a few to keep you busy.
    http://www.printmini.com/printables/...screensp.shtml
    An AK a day keeps the bad guys away.

My Trades/Wants List

You can print out any windows desktop using a program called Screen Rip32 v1.0.
    I use it all the time to print out 1/6 scale magazines and windows desktops.
    What do you want on the screen? If its generic enough I can do it for you and then post it on here.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

PitViper, where did you get SOTW laptops. I am trying to find a laptop or two or three, but the only ones I found were like 15 or 16 bucks...a bit much.
    We Do Bad Things To Bad People.

Victorville, CA. Yeh, the middle of no where.
    You ask and you shell receive.

You mite have do a little more Photoshop work to shrink them down to the correct size if your using the HT Laptop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help...looking for computer screen pictures-telemorphic_12inch1-jpg   Need help...looking for computer screen pictures-telemorphic_12inch2-jpg  

I have not been able to print 'em yet(Out of ink) but I have been taking pics of the screen using macro setting and no flash then sizeing the pics down to 1/6. I know it is the long way around but it will work

It's worth mentioning the all-but-forgotten functionality of your PC's Print Screen button. Pressing it will create an image of whatever is currently displayed on your monitor(s), and load it to your PC's clipboard. If you have even the most basic image editing software, you can create a new image, click paste, and voila- instant computer screen with no specialized software, camera or anything out of the ordinary.
    Reduce the image to fit your 1:6 computer, and print.