One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Latest GunShyCCTV broadcast

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Hammer Six 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Great stuff!!
Please keep doing these Gunshy/DaFather, i love to see the latest production.

As i said before, i wish more guys would do this kind of thing,.....there are too few shows and get-togethers over in the UK, and practically nothing at all in Northern Ireland...:sadpace

So it's great to see these cyber meets.
Can't wait to see the next instalment at the Fort Thomas show,......well done, and keep up the good work.

BTW Gunshy/DaFather..........could you possibly ask the guy who put together the German field kitchen, who the figure is standing with his hand on the trailer?
In your film, it's at 07:35.....he has a fantastic sculpt, and i would love to see if i can find the sculpt.
Thank you for showing us your meeting.

Neil.

#6 ·
Hey Neil:

He is the figure that came with one of the CH feild kitchen accessory groups. I think it might be set 2 ( I checked CH's web site and don't see him) There was one of the sets that included a pig, giant chicken, dead goose and I think the figure as the cook.

HTH

#7 ·
AH!..Thank you Hammer, i appreciate the info.
I'll get my hunting boots on and see if i can find him.

I really enjoyed your club meetings, and the film from the Entertrainment centre was fantastic.
Well done to all involved in that!...i felt like i was there.

Thanks again for the info.
Neil.

PS: If it would be possible to have the sculpt number, i'd appreciate that too.

#9 ·
Neil..................thank you for all the kind words about the club. We always have between 8-13 members show up ever month and are passions are all over the map.

Woosc: Stop by. We have a blast. Offically our meeting "supposed '' to run from 1900-2100 hrs. Usually we open the door between 1700-17:15 and the last man standing locks up. We do have an informal meeting around 1900 that's last as long as we can stand it and then it's back to 1/6 talk and BS. All this fun and no dues..............doesn't get any better then that!

(Except it's in a Township facility and we can't pop a few brews.......damn!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.