I think Ive got the 1/6th sickness

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: I think Ive got the 1/6th sickness

I think Ive got the 1/6th sickness

Last night I was doing some reasearch on my next project and dozed off in the middle of what I was doing. When I woke up this morning I remember having a dream about CQB. It was a strange dream indeed it was a cross between myself involved in CQB and me posing my figures in CQB situations. Anyone else have 1/6th dreams I think this hobby is starting to get the best of me and my wallet lol.
    Last edited by PSCMATT; 09-28-2005 at 10:58.
    An AK a day keeps the bad guys away.

My Trades/Wants List

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A clandestine operational base well-hidden in a Michigan rural area.
    Yup, you've got it, man. Happens all the time. Dreaming about 1/6th stuff. Sometimes I'm 1/6th. Most times I'm "me" doing all kinds of cool 1/6th stuff. Best dream was having remote controlled GI Joes that were programmable so you could program a bunch of Joes at one time, then "turn them on" and run 'em like an r/c car or vehicle. They would run, walk, crawl, and assume fighting positions--neat dream! You could make them stand at attention, salute, do the manual of arms, march, box, hand-to-hand combat, bayonet drill!
    "I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here."

"No healthy person willingly heaps abuse upon another struggling soul."

Quote Originally Posted by Brigadier Graemon
    Yup, you've got it, man. Happens all the time. Dreaming about 1/6th stuff. Sometimes I'm 1/6th. Most times I'm "me" doing all kinds of cool 1/6th stuff. Best dream was having remote controlled GI Joes that were programmable so you could program a bunch of Joes at one time, then "turn them on" and run 'em like an r/c car or vehicle. They would run, walk, crawl, and assume fighting positions--neat dream! You could make them stand at attention, salute, do the manual of arms, march, box, hand-to-hand combat, bayonet drill!

That sounds like a sweet idea Brigadier, man I bet in 10 years time we'll have stuff just like you described.
    An AK a day keeps the bad guys away.

My Trades/Wants List

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have dreams that I have a fig or gear I want, then wake up crushed to find that yes, it was just a f*cking dream.
    I even make notes on possible bashes at work.

My recurring 1/6 dream is being in a store and finding that the store cleaned out their warehouse and loaded the shelves with vintage GI Joes.

Mark

I usually just have dreams of getting awesomely reightous stuff... then waking up and being sad.