One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

New Toy Soldier Dump Pouch

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Nighthawk264 
#1 ·
This may not be huge news, but it's something new and kind of neat. In an email newsletter that Heatwave Toys send sout I saw this, a new dump pouch from Toy Soldier modeled after the 1:1 CSM Tactical Gear version.

Heatwave-Toys

Keep cranking out the goodies Toy Soldier.

#7 ·
We came from having to custom make these bad boys to everyone and there mother carrying them. I LOVE IT!

Prvt Ryan you are correct, G.I. Joe does carry them over at his site. He was the first one to produce these little gems.

rjones: thanks for posting this

#13 ·
In black hawk down he shoved it in his open buttpack... Seeing how they thought it would only be a few hours they went light, and he hadnt stored anything in the buttpack. he left it open to put somthing in if he found somthing interesting...

And before anyone asks, he didnt take the buttpack off as that take a bit longer than dumping all the contents, and since the y harness is attached, it might throw off the whole set up and hed have to fiddle with it... Plus alice clips cna be a bitch some times... I have a full alice set up and taking the buttpack on and off isnt very fun... Not difficult, but its not somthing that you do for fun in your free time...

#15 ·
Awwww, its so cute... i think we need 1/6th puppies now... Heck, if any new modern figures dont come with puppies, we should consider them inaccurate and boycot them...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.