AOSHIMA DIECAST Endoskeleton VS Hot Toys

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: AOSHIMA DIECAST Endoskeleton VS Hot Toys

AOSHIMA DIECAST Endoskeleton VS Hot Toys

Hi guys! Wanted to get some input before I buy. I was about to buy the AOSHIMA DIECAST Endoskelton 12" figure after just ordering the HT T-800 this week. But while on the HT website I read that HT will be coming out with thier own version of the T-800 Endoskeleton. Before I comit to buying the one from AOSHIMA DIECAST I wanted to know if anyone has any info on the HT version??? I think when I see the HT version I might want it too. Does anyone know when it might hit the market or have any pictures of the HT version? I rather just buy one and from what I have seen the AOSHIMA DIECAST is one of the all time coolest 1/6 figures ever produced.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Aoshima one is great but i dont like the hands they could of done a better job on em.
    It's great coz it's metal diecast!! ... for hot toys i think they are trying to be more accurate. The only picture available for Hot Toys endo is this one

as u can see they are emphisizing on the accurate wiring (in red) also the hands are better shaped. I dont think it'll be a metal diecast but still it's pretty good..
    Also they are releasing Robocop too ... cant wait!

For the mean time i guess Neca's 18" endoskeleton is one of the best ... after a nice chrome repaint ofcos

Sideshow version ermm i dont like those visible screws!

1:1 endoarm ... mmmmm

still no info about this figure in hong kong

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

OMG do you own the endo arm xenoviper! man id kill for that! I really want an endoskeleton memorabelia, whether its the HT or Aoshima i really want an endoskeleton, but theyre so expensive! i mean if i win the lottery(what a nice thought) Id get the sidshow endo arm without thought, but i doubt that'll happen. i hv a feelin the HT version will be nicer.

where did you get ur endoskeleton xenoviper? the neca one? and how did you get it to look so good!

lol none of those are mine ...
    i dont have that much money those expensive collectable ... all i have is neca 18" endo weathered it myself.

The sideshow endoskeleton and endo arm are from a French collector... Neca 18" endo chromed ver is from a collector of Spawn forum.

ok thanks for the pics anyway!

Hey xenoviper , how'd the f*^K he get that chrome finish on the NECA Endo?
    Peace Through Superior Firepower

Quote Originally Posted by Starkiller
    Hey xenoviper , how'd the f*^K he get that chrome finish on the NECA Endo?
    I have the same question has Starkiller and in the same words....LOL Please gives us details !!!

BD6

Wow this is such an old thread...anyway to answer your question...
    he has used Alclad II Laquer Chrome painted by airbrush... thats the only way to get that kinda kickass finish. I remember he post saying he has took the figure apart so each individual pieces where airbrushed.