Lord Louis Mountbatten

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Lord Louis Mountbatten

Lord Louis Mountbatten

With all the Nazi World War 2 figures it seems a shame that there are not more allied World War 2 leaders and commanders. With the great skills the 3R and DiD have it seems a shame they constantly produce nazi figures. I am campaigning to have a Lord Louis Mountbatten figure created with his admiral of the fleet uniform and his tropical white uniform he used during his time as Viceroy of India. He was a great man and I am sure many people would love to own a Lord Louis Mountbatten figure.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Lord Louis Mountbatten

Nice idea, but for some reason Nazi's sell. Allied leaders don't. You'd have better luck just kit bashing him, yourself.
    "Take off those civilian shirts - we're not goin' to Hawaii today!" SSgt Quinlan, USMC Quantico, Virginia, 1989

Funnily enough some of us suggested the same thing to Dragon Models on the MDFC board a couple of weeks ago.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Lord Mountbatten would be at the very top of my "must have" list. He was, and to this day remains, my favorite "Royal". His tragic and pointless assassination alone should make him "controversial" enough to fit the 3R modus operandi.

Brigadier Peter Young would be my second most desired "must have". A really colourful, larger-than-life sort, for sure!

I am confident that DiD/3R would do a really smashing job of these two remarkable men. And I think in so doing would go a long way to "balance" their product line which seems a wee bit top heavy with sociopaths.