Project ARE Fedora fit on a Dragon Head?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Project ARE Fedora fit on a Dragon Head?

Project ARE Fedora fit on a Dragon Head?

Hey all,
    I'm continuing an Indiana Jones I've been working on since Christmas, in and out of different projects, and I haven't yet come up with a fedora.
    I only have the crappy one that came with the ITPT Relic Hunter.
    Pictured here is a Project ARE Brown Fedora, top left. It says it's designed for fuzzy haired vintage style Gi Joes-but I don't know what size their heads are...
    If anyone has had close contact with this hat, do you know if it would fit on a Dragon Head (DML Kurz), or is it likely to be too big? It looks pretty cool and it's also essential to Indiana Jones.

Thanks a lot!
    -T
    ''They're pretty. Real pretty. But can they fight?''

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Stoodge (geez, I love calling you that ), do you still want a scratchmade one from me? I completely forgot about it, and can bust it out and send in the next day or two. I've already made two for two different guys with the same project.

Lemme know.