When it Comes to CHAT I want a SLOW SERVER... *NOT*

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: When it Comes to CHAT I want a SLOW SERVER... *NOT*

Thumbs down When it Comes to CHAT I want a SLOW SERVER... *NOT*

'Cause I got a CHAT with a slow server
    I got a CHAT with an ezBoard
    I found something which'll lag some time
    Not come and go in a heated talk
    I found something which'll understand
    When it comes to CHAT, I want a slow server

Has it just been me, or has ezBoard been flakey the past week or two? Looks like we might have to put up with Slow CHAT today.... and a lame Pointer Sisters ref from CC, as he hopes to beat PD to the punch with a CHAT message.

Why bother reading this message? Head on over to the OSW Slow CHAT whenever you feel like it, though it'll probably be boring till around 5 or 6 PM PST.

However, if you feel deprived without a message to initiate the weekly ritual, feel free to continue.

This week marked the revival of the OSW Group Bash by yours truly after the departure of the lunatic who started it. However, it seems to have fizzled as few former participants have checked in. So, check in, GD it!

Snake slithered his way to the top, with the Great Snake Thread pinned to the top. How long he'll continue sneaking around is anyone's guess.

Videos of 1/6 RC Aircraft turned up as well, and all was giddy until everyone was sobered by the crash of the BC-52. One spectator remarked that even the smoke looked real. True greatness, or simply a delusion from spending too much time oogling plastic, jointed 1/6 beauties?

...As you can see, there's no lack of material to discuss, but I'll probably be preoccupied by Haiducii....

Excessive use of images used to simulate a "Slow CHAT" on vB.
    Last edited by Crazy Chocobo; 01-14-2005 at 12:27.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements