Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs

Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs

My 3rd figure that I purchased from One. The detail on this one is amazing. In my opinion I think it knocks Sideshows Pt.7 Jason out the park. From the clothing to the mask and face sculpt. This is Kane Hodder as The New Blood JASON! I also put up video review on youtube so check it out if ya got the time. Enjoy!!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKSAtb3Omw]YouTube - Friday the 13th Part 7 New Blood Jason Custom 1/6 Figure by One's Customs[/ame]

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs

Thats another awesome figure dude! your hitting them outta the park! great job.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

nice bash on it i have one from mezco i picked one up like 2 years ago and they do look awesome but nice work on it here are a few pictures of mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs-img_1319-jpg   Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs-img_1320-jpg   Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs-img_1322-jpg   Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs-img_1323-jpg   Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs-img_1324-jpg   Friday the 13th New Blood Jason 1/6 Custom Figure by One's Customs-img_1325-jpg