One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

mwctoys.com a Harmful Site?

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  gijane 
#1 ·
First off not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum, anyways here it goes:

I go to mwctoys.com regularly to check out their reviews, but recently whenever I go to the site I get notice that it's an attack site and it may harm my computer so access has been blocked off. So when I do gain access to the site my anti-virus alerts me to a Trojan attack and advises me to abort connection.

So is anyone else getting the same thing or is it just me?

#5 ·
Here what someone said on my thread I started about this:

"he posted this on another board

Yea, some damn hacker messed up some of the html pages at the site, and Google flagged it. If you see that webpage that says the site might be infected, that's the Google flagging. I think I have everything cleaned up now and I've asked Google to re-review it. Damn Hackers.

You'll see that message for awhile, until Google reviews the site and removes it, but everything should be clean now. If you do see something else other than that message, like your own desktop virus detection software giving you a message when you visit the page, please let me know asap. Also, if you see someone asking about it at another forum, please let them (and me!) know the status. Thanks!

Michael
MWC"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.