Star Wars 1:6

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Star Wars 1:6

Star Wars 1:6

I am looking to begin breaking into collecting Sideshow Star Wars (Stormtroopers/Vader/Darth Maul/Clones) and was wondering if anyone could suggest ETailers with really good stock and reasonable prices. I know that Sideshow allows direct orders, but their stock is low. Any help would be appreciated.
    "...peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we will never surrender for it, now or ever."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan January 20, 1981

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Star Wars 1:6

Try toy anxiety, urban samurai, monkey depot, viking playground. I have seen all of the SST star wars figs there before.
    Trade refs.
    FT/FS page.
    Dog training: $50K, Collar: $35, The look on your face when I drop my leash...Priceless

Amazon and eBay are pretty good too.
    pukingdog: What I like about your build threads, is that they start out like chaotic car wreck footage, which morphs into great figures. Your style is fearless.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Echobase Toys has a high stock on most of the figures, although some are a bit too overpriced. Ebay is another great source and usually can get figures for a steal from time to time including the exclusives. Toy Anxiety yet another great place for loose gear (and only place) and that's pretty much it that I shop at.
    Molon Labe

Try Red Planet Toys. They have loads of Star Wars stuff in stock, and they are great people.

One Shot's World - Home - Alter Ego Comics just posted an ad over on my forum. (I believe some upcoming SW figs up for pre-order as well. Greedo maybe?) Marc has some good prices when it comes to most figures.
    his HT and Sideshow figures are cheaper than most.

I've also just started in on SW Sideshow items. I buy on eBay mostly (everything's there -- some items well below retail, some above) and I've also bought one item from Great Big Toy Store.

I have checked around and managed to scoop up a couple to get me started. I find that EvilBay is not really worth the effort as far as the savings go. Next step is for me to start trading away my DML/SS/and HT guys for em. I have become obsessed.
    "...peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we will never surrender for it, now or ever."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan January 20, 1981

Chinook-1 on ebay. It's a store called Chinook Hobbies in Calgary, Canada. If memory serves, they are also the Sideshow distributor for Canada, so most stuff is in stock. Prices are higher though.

Definately ebay if you are looking to save money. Just keep watching, and you'll score some deals.