Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!

Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!

2010年6月発売予定
    定価:24,000円

MJスタイルここに完成1987。マイケル・ジャクソンが今度は「BAD」版で登場です!可動ポイントは全 身38箇所。差し替え用ポーズ付き右手×5、左手×2が付属。眼球可動システム(PERS)付きで様々な表 情を持たせる事が可能です。また、PV 「ダーティーダイアナ」版の着せ替え用コスチューム(シャツ・Tシャツ)が付属します。

Hot Toys – DX 03 - 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) Collectible Figure

~ M ICON DX Series ~

Michael Jackson is forever in our heart. His iconic song “Bad” in 1987 is still well-received nowadays. Paying tribute to our King of Pop, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Michael Jackson collectible figure again, this time depicting his image in his popular hit Bad’s music video in 1987, highlighting the authentic head sculpt, the multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture and the highly-detailed costume of his style. A complimentary value-added set of upper outfit portraying his image in the Dirty Diana music video in 1988 is also presented.

The 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad version) collectible specially features:
    - Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael Jackson in the Bad music video
    - Newly developed head sculpt with new make-up
    - Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and colored Translucent Iris
    - Multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture
    - Slim version of TrueType body with 38 points of articulation
    - Approximately 30 cm tall
    - One (1) pair of punches, five (5) additional right and two (2) extra left interchangeable and posing palms
    - Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
    - Two (2) sets of costumes (one (1) set for Bad version and one (1) set of upper outfit in Dirty Diana image)

- Bad costume:
    - Black jacket with buckles, zips and pouches as accessories
    - Black and white tees
    - Black pants with buckles and a red stripe on the left
    - Four (4) belts with buckles (three (3) in black and one (1) in brown)
    - One (1) pair of black shoes with buckles
    - Nine (9) pieces of black gloves with buckles (six (6) for right hands, three (3) for left hands) (right gloves with rivets added)

- Dirty Diana costume:
    - A set of white shirt and tee

Accessory:
    - Square-shaped deluxe figure stand with LED lights with Michael Jackson nameplate and M ICON DX series title

Release date: Q2 2010

Artists:
    - Head Sculpted by Lee So Young
    - Head Painted by JC. Hong
    - Head Art Directed by Yulli
    - Figure Costume Made by Namgung Mijin
    - Accessory Sculpted by Kouhei Okui

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

© 2010 Triumph International, Inc, under license to Bravado International Group, manufactured by Hot Toys Ltd.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr01-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr02-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr03-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr04-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr05-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr06-jpg  

Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr07-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr08-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr09-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr10-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr11-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr12-jpg  

Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr13-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr14-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr15-jpg   Hot Toys: M Icon DX 03: 1/6th scale Michael Jackson (Bad Version) updated pics!-ht_mj_bad_pr16-jpg  
    Last edited by ZIPCOOLO; 02-23-2010 at 03:02.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: New from Hot Toys: M icon DX - Michael Jackson (BAD)

Lame........

classic!
    More pictures from Luka:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/josky/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

And so we see the completely opposed views of this figure. The OSW surely is a place of many tastes and opinions.

As always, with a figure's subject like this one-- we just ask in advance that everyone observes the rules of civility when proceeding from here.

Thanks.
    Don't miss my new TOY BLOGS!===> http://toy-history.blogspot.com/----and-----http://toynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/

Looks good, hopefully HT won't change to sculpt again

top right corner looks like edward scissor hand evil twins.
    some pics looks like MJ, some other angle... not so much.
    nice figure with all the details happenin, but not my cup of tea.

awesome looks fantastic great sculpt, shame that they didnt add a smooth criminal head and costume though

Man im not into Michael Jackson Figures but HT always seems to do a great job. The sculpt looks pretty good

when is it being released and how much is he gonna cost ? also does anybody know how many units of the thriller one hot toys shifted ? i mean was it a popular figure ?

My sister will be all over this one !

Quote Originally Posted by highlandwarrior View Post
    when is it being released and how much is he gonna cost ? also does anybody know how many units of the thriller one hot toys shifted ? i mean was it a popular figure ?
    As with pretty much all standard Hot Toys 1/6 dolls it will be in the price range of $150 to $230 (approx) depending on who and where you buy it from.
    As for release, this is only the teaser pic so its got a bit to go yet!

thanks for that dr droon

Great sculpt as always from Hot Toys! Not an MJ fan, but still pretty cool for those who missed out on the others.

It's scheduled release date is June 2010

Great sculpt, if they would just get on to another star. Please HT, you out did yourselves with MJ, move on!

If Hot Toys ever decides to do a Weird Al "Fat" version, well then you call me...

HT is still missing something with MJ's facial feature. I don't know, I think it's the paint job or just some subtle sculpt altering would probably do.

I'm just glad they released something I won't buy. With the Resident Evil STARS figs, the Tony Stark and BD Iron Man, Comedian, Leonidas, T-800 and others, I just can't afford anymore!
    Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light...

Quote Originally Posted by HeadRusch1 View Post
    If Hot Toys ever decides to do a Weird Al "Fat" version, well then you call me...
    LOL - I was going to write the same thing

I have no interest in this but it is a nice looking figure.

Last edited by Eagle_MP; 02-23-2010 at 15:35. Reason: Once again... reminder that this is about the figure, not his exploits

This is the DX03 surprise HT promised us yesterday????? THIS?????
    Cheers,

Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by GrenadierStinny View Post
    And so we see the completely opposed views of this figure. The OSW surely is a place of many tastes and opinions.

As always, with a figure's subject like this one-- we just ask in advance that everyone observes the rules of civility when proceeding from here.

Thanks.
    Someone already won a free week vacation. Up to 30 days for prior incidents (Che thread). Keep it to TOYS please.

We understand your frustration concerning the subject matter. However, we continue to stress the importance of keeping the topic simply about the 1:6 toys, and not about what the toy represents.

The purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines that foster a continued positive environment for our members and guests when visiting our website. Out of respect for our members and their experience here, and to provide an enjoyable environment for our guests, OSW does not allow posts regarding toys of a controversial nature (ie. Michael Jackson, Che, Hitler, etc) to go off-topic to the point where the replies are about the 1:1 aspect of the figure, regardless of what the 1:1 figure represents. Adherence to these guidelines will ensure a comfortable, pleasant, intimidation-free environment for our members.

In the event that a member clearly violates this understanding or makes continued efforts to manipulate this policy, OSW reserves the right to revoke an individual's posting privileges, indefinitely, at the discretion of OSW staff.

OSW firmly believes that our guests should enjoy a pleasant, non-coercive experience at our site. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to do everything we can to provide you with a respectful and pleasant experience during your visits to the OSW.

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

The best looking sculpt out of the three released, though I think the face is a little stretched.

Not my thing in any way shape or form, not even any obvious loose parts reusable elsewhere. I assume the market must support this kind of fig pretty well as HT seem to be doing this subject to death.

Al that said, it is impossible not to be impressed with the detail.

does anyone know how many thriller figures they sould, will it be in the thousands or tens of thousands ?

Wondering if HT will produce the Billy Jean Iconic look.
    KOTM Co-Winner November 2006 ( w/gaiagear ) Co-Winner December 2006 ( w/Bfett ) Winner January 2007

Awesome news!
    Can't wait for this one!!!

I think the angle of the larger pic is the best, but I agree that from other angles the likeness is slightly off. The clothing is dead on. Looks great, but if and when I ever shell out Hot Toys money it won't be for a Michael Jackson figure.
    "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

HAHAHAHHA....people talking about MJ headsculpt.....Isn't it Ironic.....MJ himself wasn'r sure about it when he looked every morning into the mirror........

Just being sarcastic...............

i would pick up the wacko jacko figs if they were way cheaper. they must love MJ over at HT
    "Good night Wesley. Good work, sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."