One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

a couple of questions about hats and weapons...

610 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  New World Man 
#1 ·
hi all,
I was wondering if anyone makes cloth baseball type caps for modern figures. The only thing I have seen is the cap that comes with the BBI Raider figure. I was also wondering what your thoughts were about Dragon and BBI(or other companies) modern weapons? I bought a Dragon M4 w/203 and the flash suppressor was molded way off center. Luckily, my 1/6 scale gunsmithing skills were adequate to fix it. I'm a newbie to modern figures so I apologize if I am asking all of the classic newbie questions.
thanks,
Fox223

#2 ·
Hey bro, I dont know if I can be much help, but I know that ToySoldier makes a black ball cap, it comes with the CIA SOG pack. The cap is really nice I like it alot. You can purchase this set on www.echobasetoys.com Also I know HotToys makes a tan cloth cap that comes with the Devgru figures. Might be hard to get one of these figures let alone the cap. The TS cap is alot nicer in my opinion than the HT one. ACE toys I beleive are coming out with a pack of assorted balls caps. THey might already be out, not sure. As for the weapons I say BBI has the better choice weapons. Hope this helps some.

#3 ·
If you're new to the hobby you'll find that a lot of 1/6 scale weapons seem to be slightly bent or off center. I assume that it comes from the plastic coming hot out of the molds and getting bent in packaging.

It's easy to fix though. Soak the bent portion in a cup of near boiling water until it softens and then GENTLY apply finger pressure to bend it back into position. Not a big deal - just takes a little time and patience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.