Raider Questions

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Raider Questions

Question Raider Questions

Greetings fellow bashers and the like, I have two quick questions about BBI's NSCT Raider: Does he come with the old style hands ( Chopper - stiff style ) or the newer, more pliable style? Mine came with the old, stiff hands. Also, I noticed on the box art that his hydration pack is pictured with a supplied or attached drinking tube - but alas, my Raider came tubeless ( guess he's S.O.L. if he wants a drink ) Is this the norm - the hands and the missing tube... or did my online dealer possibly indulge in some swapping and snagging? Any answers to these questions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Mike

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It should have come with the softer hands.

And there's a possiblity that the tube got pushed down inside the pack, so give it a double check.

If it's not there, then you're not SOL. bbi is VERY good about replacing broken or missing parts. Just send them an e-mail telling them your problems and I'll bet they take care of things for you...
    Don't miss my new TOY BLOGS!===> http://toy-history.blogspot.com/----and-----http://toynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/

you diffilently should of got a tube, the hands i dont know. mine are stiff, but i have nothing to compare them to. except trident who has the same set.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have 6 Raiders, 4 have the shitty hard hands. All 6 of the packs have the drinking tube.

why can't they be consistent about the parts that they use? i got the crappy hands and i thought that was for ALL the raiders. oh well, at least some of us got the flexible hands.

I got the stiffer hands in my set. But the drinking tube is there with the hydra pack.
    Go 1 down to advance 2 up
    Red6

Mine came with the hard hands... looks like BBI is getting rid of the old stock...

Hardcase, you have SIX raiders ?!!! WOW, you must have one hell of a platoon !

My wife nearly threw my skinny ass outta the house when she found out I'd bought a six pack.

Hardcase, so there's finally someone on this earth who can handle you !

Thank you for the replies... Stinny, I will e-mail BBI and hep them to my situation. Thanks again.

-Mike
    KOTM Co-Winner November 2006 ( w/gaiagear ) Co-Winner December 2006 ( w/Bfett ) Winner January 2007

Mine came with the crappy hands but with the tube.
    Mike, if you get the softer hands as a replacement from BBi, please keep us posted, so we could all get the softer type from 'em.
    Kaboom???

One of mine had the hard hands. I'm not shure they're old inventory though. It could be my imagination, but although they're too hard for my preference, they don't seem to be quite as hard the first 3.0's like gunslinger.