One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

" Jurassic Park "

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  lalo 
#1 ·
... :wink... Greetings fellow onesixthwarriors OSW.
I show now a new site on my website devoted to science fiction.
It is a fantasy Jurassic. A very particular way of seeing my ... "Jurassic Park."
Enter my website, at the scale 1 / 10 and Jurassic Park on the site .... see a "Photo Video" In a bizarre adventure Jurassic.
Greetings to all colleagues. .....:wink Jorge.

#2 ·
Weird Coincidence- just watched the Jurassic Trilogy for the first time with my 4 year old daughter and was thinking how I ought to have a kitbash of Game Warden Robert Muldoon (SAS Classic Collection Joe maybe?) from JP1, Big Game Hunter/Trapper Roland Tempo, from JP2, and either/both Cooper or Nash from JPIII.

All four seem like very easy bashes- I think the 21st C Grizzly, singleshot .50 cal rifle could easily be converted to the super-dart gun from JP2.

I know, I ought to do Sam Neil's character, but he barely touches a gun in the first movie....

#5 ·
I know, I ought to do Sam Neil's character, but he barely touches a gun in the first movie....
Barely (if at all) touches one in the third JP either.

Just a thought, How big would a T-Rex be in 1/6 size?
Given that a six-foot man is represented by approximately 12 inches in 1:6 scale, a T-Rex would need to be about 80" long from the tip of the snout to the tip of the tail.

Of course, the "two-word" answer to that question is damn big...:lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.