One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Sf Hmmwv

3K views 29 replies 29 participants last post by  Nighthawk264 
#1 ·
Hi everybody!, I took some pics of my special forces truck this morning, it's about 97% finished on the outside and 0% inside, so still needs some work, hope you guys like it.

Side view

Front view

Turret top view, top of hatch closed

Open hatch

Back view

MK 19 pintle mount

The crew

See less See more
#22 ·
Ed, That is looking SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT !!!!!!!! :banana Cant wait till yours is finished so I can see even more of it and for another reason. You are doing some really inspiring work. :wideyes
Q-con, yeah the mount is dead on. I sent Ed some pics of the 1/1 mount and the man nailed it. Drop me a PM if you want a link to my photo album. That goes for anybody here. Drop me a PM with your e-mail and I will send a link to my hummer album. Also if you have any pic needs of the 1/1 Hummer let me know before I leave Kosovo next month and I will do my best to help you out.
DBZ I am working on the pics of the different fuel cans and the water can for ya

#23 ·
yowzzzzaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

truly inspiring work.

the more i see venom, sawgunner and q con's handiwork the more i wanna mess with styrene. actually i've already taken the first step and bought some sheets. unfortunately they're still fresh in the packages due to lack of time, skills and patience. i have been wanting to make a similar sf gun truck with interchangeable mk 19 and 50 cal mounts. maybe sometime this year i'll be able to start on this project.

btw, venom are you still planning on making casts for some of these custom parts?

:thumb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.