Anyone else fed up with MW2 threads??

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else fed up with MW2 threads??

Angry Anyone else fed up with MW2 threads??

Just wondering if anyone else is fed up with the huge amount of MW2 threads there are now. I'm sorry but if I see another ghost bash, I'm gonna hurt someone!!!

You don't always know where you stand until you know that you won't run away

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Anyone else fed up with MW2 threads??

That's the cool thing about freedom of choice, don't look at them.
    Trade refs.
    FT/FS page.
    Dog training: $50K, Collar: $35, The look on your face when I drop my leash...Priceless

Alberta, Canada, North American Continent, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy...

Quote Originally Posted by 88Reaper88 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else is fed up with the huge amount of MW2 threads there are now.
    No.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just wondering if anyone else is fed up with the huge amount of MW2 threads there are now. I'm sorry but if I see another ghost bash, I'm gonna hurt someone!!!
    Ghost bash??? WHERE!!!

Yeah, I'm not fed up with them at all. On my break from school I intend to work on a Ghost bash as well as a couple other MW2 inspired bashes...don't look at them.

I think it's a really cool character and with the "museum" feature in the campaign (after you beat it) you can get an up close look at all the characters and all their different loadouts from the missions in the game.

And he's not that much different from all the other SEALs and other Special Forces that we've seen on the board with the skull balaclava...

The people have spoken. Find a coping mechanism.
    "I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir." Private Dexter Grif, Red Army, Red vs. Blue
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]

Only the "I THINK HT SHOULD MAKE MW2 FIGS" threads.

That and there is entirely too much pissing and whining on the board lately.
    I get in an awful mood just scrolling through posts now, wtf.

^The above is not aimed at you reaper, rather others but I don't feel it warrants its own thread so I hijacked yours

I get what you're saying but everytime there is a new flavor of the month [essentially when a new fig or film releases] this happens, you'll get used to it~
    Always do your best in everything you do, and live on, happy. - Aya

Dang, I was about to have you do some of your free photoshopping to eight of my ghost bashes. LMAO

It's just largely due to the popularity of that subject at the moment. But it also speaks to the idea that one person's creativity can inspire a bunch of related work and it just builds from there. To me, that's one of the great benefits of this community, not a distraction. But for the few for whom it does become a distraction, thank goodness they have a choice to pass it over, and look an another equally interesting thread on a subject that interests them.

Jaded is so overrated. Cynicism is so last year. Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy.

Trade Feedback ]

Quote Originally Posted by saiko View Post
    Only the "I THINK HT SHOULD MAKE MW2 FIGS" threads.
    Stop the please please pretty please make these HT threads and go out and use those creative juices to bash your own.
    Molon Labe

Be your own content filter, and don't open the thread its that simple. I don't open Nam or WWII threads because I'm not into them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Shaggy View Post
    Stop the please please pretty please make these HT threads and go out and use those creative juices to bash your own.

Yeah, I agree. There are enough parts out there to easily make any of the characters from the game, and I have a feeling that people's own bashes would be far superior to anything HT or another major company could produce.

Im more fed up with your crying thread lol...ok just kidding

Hells Half Acre,Texas now at Ft. Bragg, NC

I haven't seen any "Ghost" bashes so I have no idea what 88reaper88 is talking about. Besides MW2 provides alot of new ideas for bashes. So stop whining.

I just started playing this game last night - and now I can understand the mass amounts of postings to the subject. I think this game fits in quite well with the OSW - even though military bashes are not really my thing. There is great inspiration to be gained from this game in regards to 1:6.

Can't wait to see some of the bashes that come out.

Uh....what's MW2?

Best,
    Memnon
    The Gods have given you many gifts, but not all.

My board time has been a bit limited lately, so I might have missed some but I honestly haven't seen more than a few threads dealing with MW2. Certainly nothing that I would label as overkill.
    OK, so where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?

First thing I thought when I saw MW2 was "MechWarrior 2"
    "Nothing is more frustrating than piloting concentrated adrenaline in a sea of buzzkill."

I only started this thread because at the weekend when I logged on, only 10 threads where on the new thread bit, and 5 out of the 10 where to do with the game.
    By the way I have the game and I love it

P.S, I'm not saying people shouldn't post their bashes, I'm just saying there's so many of the same guy! And he doesn't look much different from the bashes that came out after they released that CIA SAD figure.

no
    MW2

cry baby....... More MW2, please!
    Life is but a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Duck View Post
    cry baby....... More MW2, please!
    I didn't start this thread to be insulted.

I didn't start this thread to be insulted.
    What! That's not a insult. .........wait, ........no, that's not a insult! Don't you have any funny bone in you? (that's a question, not a insult)

More MW2 please!
    Life is but a dream.

Doesn't really bother me although I do agree there is a few but I enjoy seeing how each person interprets them.
    Trade Reference
    Trade List
    PS3 ONLINE ID: SHMETS (COD4) J3D1_KN1GHT (COD5 WAW)

Seriously, what's MW2?

Best,
    Memnon
    The Gods have given you many gifts, but not all.

"an 11 week college for the phoney tough and the crazy brave.."

what about Super mario Wii ????
    Alumnus Major Tommy Taylor's Jump and Dive Club

I don't want to come off sounding like an idiot (although that has never stopped me from posting before), but I don't even know what MW2 means...

Usually I can discern from the body of the post what some of the abbreviations stand for, but the only thing I can come up with for MW2 is Mortal Wombat 2 and that's a problem, since I don't believe there is any such thing.
    .... I'm a rooster illusion.....

Quote Originally Posted by piesix View Post
    I don't want to come off sounding like an idiot (although that has never stopped me from posting before), but I don't even know what MW2 means...

Usually I can discern from the body of the post what some of the abbreviations stand for, but the only thing I can come up with for MW2 is Mortal Wombat 2 and that's a problem, since I don't believe there is any such thing.
    here you go. now you in the know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone else fed up with MW2 threads??-modernwarfare2-wallpaper1440x900-jpg   Anyone else fed up with MW2 threads??-modern_warfare_2_pc-jpg  
    Life is but a dream.

Here's some more media to get you up to speed:

game trailers: launch trailer

game trailers: ingame multiplayer

And the first game: MW1 trailer

and my favorite part in MW1: On stage demo - All Ghillied Up

If people are interested in making their favorite movie/book/video game characters, who am I to tell them it's silly, or not cool? Especially considering this forum is, at it's core, a 1:6 MODERN MILITARY forum, it makes sense that a game called "Modern Warfare 2" would make for some cool bashes. I know that I have been guilty of this(I know you all read my snide remark it the HT "300" post), but I am really working on being supportive of everyone's interests now. How much would it have sucked if you were a newb, and just joined this forum, and something super cool, to you, had just come out. You bust you behind to make a cool bash of it, or break the bank to buy it, and then someone tells you how stupid they think it is? I love this forum because everyone made me feel so welcome, and good about the work I was doing. Now that I am not a newb, I feel like it's up to me to make sure the new guys feel welcome, and comfortable persuing what is interesting to them. I think we all need to make a conscious effort to be positive, and supportive here. If you don't like something, or hate the source material of a figure, go find a forum about that and speak your mind. Let's talk about how much we love man dolls, and how cool our action figures are here. Constructive criticism, but plain ol' criticism helps no one. Let's hold it down OSW, we are all in this together.

MediumMack out.