Resident Evil 2 Hunk by Meanstreak

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Resident Evil 2 Hunk by Meanstreak

Resident Evil 2 Hunk by Meanstreak

Hey all

For one of my first offerings here at OSW I'd like to share one of my latest customs...The only survivor of the umbrella UCBCS team in Resident Evil 2...HUNK. Featured with both his filter mask on and off. I'm tremendously pleased with how he came out and will be working on more Resident Evil customs down the road. For now...please enjoy !!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Resident Evil 2 Hunk by Meanstreak

Cool

Looks like a Dragon figure, but what is that sculpt?

it is a dragon figure...a seriously tall one. As far as who or what it is i have no clue. I got this head and body from a buddy of mine who found it at a thrift store of all places. but i checked the making on the body and it was dragon. I just likE it cause it looks a LOT like Hunk unmasked.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Lookin good!
    SEE THE REVELATION!

Way cool figure, man!

That reminds me of my attempt of making Hunk.

I did some changes recently and well, he lost a hand. I still need to get around to uby some of those HT hand pegs to put his left hand back where it belongs.
    "Doing what I can, with what I've got." Burt Gummer

"A man got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDelta View Post
    That reminds me of my attempt of making Hunk.

I did some changes recently and well, he lost a hand. I still need to get around to uby some of those HT hand pegs to put his left hand back where it belongs.
    He shoulda remembered the old saying "DONT FEED THE ZOMBIES...especially your hand" lol I like that take on Hunk. Very night ops...im interested to see whos the figure beisde hunk is.

Nice. I'd try and do some weathering, maybe spray him down with some water and brush in some paint in the creases to make him look a little more dirty. Would look good with the other HT RE stuff.

hunk is always an interesting bash subject. i think he is the very definition of what a containment team unit should be

Quote Originally Posted by Meanstreak View Post
    He shoulda remembered the old saying "DONT FEED THE ZOMBIES...especially your hand" lol I like that take on Hunk. Very night ops...im interested to see whos the figure beisde hunk is.
    Well, the figure dropped of the shelf and landed so bad that the wirst peg broke. As for the figure standing next to him, here it is:

A completly random kitbash that I still dont know what it is supposed to be. Made some changes on that figure as well and will do some again if I got all the stuff that I orderd at OSD.

I am not sure what kind of headsculpt hat is, I found it at OSD and orderd it as I was kitbashing Hunk.
    "Doing what I can, with what I've got." Burt Gummer

"A man got to know his limitations" Dirty Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
    Nice. I'd try and do some weathering, maybe spray him down with some water and brush in some paint in the creases to make him look a little more dirty. Would look good with the other HT RE stuff.
    I may try that. I havent had much success doing that int he past but i'll try again on a set of dummy clothes before i go on hunk for that. And its funny you mention other RE stuff as soon as i can get ADA and Elza Walker finished (she was the character that was originally planned to be int he game but was eventually turned into Claire, I like Elza better) I am gonna be makin' a few dio's. Keep a weathered eye opn the horizon.

The long haired guy is from Dragon aka DML series based on a local Comic book series, "A man called Hero". You can find it on DML's site under the decommisioned section. They made those before they did their first German so you know how old it is.

As for Hunk, outstanding!, I'm waiting for the local Big Lots to get in the yearly PowerTeam sets so I can use the SWAT sets to make my own Hunk.

good job!

unlocking HUNK within RE2 brings back not only fun memories, but some of the most nerve racking ones as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Meanstreak View Post
    it is a dragon figure...a seriously tall one. As far as who or what it is i have no clue. I got this head and body from a buddy of mine who found it at a thrift store of all places. but i checked the making on the body and it was dragon. I just likE it cause it looks a LOT like Hunk unmasked.
    Cool. I wonder If it's one of the football players. Oh yes, welcome to OSW, Nice first post.

Thakns everyone for the compliments. Resident Evil is one of my all time favorite game series (i cant stand the horrible movies, except Degeneration that was a killer flick) and I love the characters in them, Leon Bein my Favorite and Billy Cohen being my second fave. I will be doin' more down the road.

Great work with the figure/Cant wait to see more customs.I am a Resi fan too with RE 2 being my favourite game.

Nice work Meanstreak!

Thanks everyone for the compliments and suggestions. I have a couple mroe RE customs still in the works (mainly trying to get the parts i need lol) so keep an eye for more customs on the horizon.

Meanstreak.

Very nice work !!!

Good job!

I'm a RE fan myself, and love to see cool RE kitbashes.