Prison Jumpsuit Pattern

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Prison Jumpsuit Pattern

Prison Jumpsuit Pattern

Tho I'm not new to action figures (having an extensive 3 3/4" Marvel Universe & Star Wars collection),Im relativly new to sixth scale. I recently bought 2 SideShow the Dead figures, and parts to make a custom zombie.
    For my custom I want to do a prison zombie whose hands are still cuffed together (he was bit by another inmate during transport). but I cant find a prison jumpsuit anywhere, luckily my gf is great at sewing and quilting, so If any one knows where to get a 1/6 prison jumpsuit pattern or any 1/6 patterns............ thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Prison Jumpsuit Pattern

I do not think there are too many prison jump suits around now. What you could do is try and find a 21st centery mad bomber jump suit for cheap and if it will not work you could tear it apart for the pattern.

I, too, have been searching for some Prison coveralls, and found this on eBay.
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/SATURDAY-TOYS...item3ccc41b593
    I'd prefer something orange, but that could be corrected with paint or something.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Depending on which body you use, perhaps you can use a vintage GI Joe Orange Jumpsuit. It isn't exactly the right pattern, but other than short sleeves has the right appearance.

Prison uniforms are actually very simple patterns. That will be obvious if you look at some photographs. Also, it should be pretty easy since this is a zombie that you won't need to hem anything.

Just my two cents.
    - Ivan.

Project ARE Action Outfitters can make jumpsuits in just about any color!

http://www.project-are.com/jumpsuit.html

Don't forget to check out their entire catalog.

ENJOY!