One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Event Report: Tokyo Doll Show 23

18K views 63 replies 52 participants last post by  STALL STUFF 
#1 ·
This is the second time I went to this show, one of the biggest doll & figure trade show held 3 times a year in Tokyo. Some 1/6 action figure hobbyists in CFAF have showcased their latest work. I also participated showing some of my old work. 130+ photos are archived in my personal website: http://web.mac.com/leungr

Some of my personal picks:

Tamatsubaki-san's Cutie Honey:

Tamatsubaki-san's Cyborg She:

Fukuinu-san's Princess Nausicaa:

Zin-san's fetish female figures:

Selected Photos from CFAF members:

Other Doll Hobby Items:

Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I had.

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow what an awesome looking show, some amazing stuff there. Thanks for posting Ray, very much appreciated.

#42 ·
This is definitely a Billy Dee Williams Sculpt, and a good one, could be a cut down repainted Hasbro head? or something new, I'd love a better look....
Any info on this head? I would love to update my Lando. That BDW sculpt is definately not a Hasbro, my picture is the Hasbro, not nearly as good.

Attachments

#9 ·
Incredible and thank you for showing these to us, (I think). Amazing selection such as that stand with all the 1/6th fem figs and the business suits displayed below them. Do we have anything like this in North America? Wow, this is really embarrassing. Remember, most of my collection consists of hundreds of heavily armed, evil man dollies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.