Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)

Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)

I was in need of a couple modern maps so i resized some, maybe somebody else can need them too.
    - Cambodia
    - China Military Map
    - Congo
    - East Timor
    - Northern Iraq
    - Korean DMZ
    - Pyongyang City

ill add a pic of the printed maps later or tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-cambodia_rel_97-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-china_milreg96-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-congo_rel90-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-east_timor_pol_03-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-iraq_north_g4_90-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-koreadmz-jpg  

Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-pyongyang_tpc_1998-jpg  
    Last edited by Paladin; 12-19-2005 at 07:59.
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

"Mmmh pretty useful....now i wont get lost anymore!"

if you guys likem i'll do some more, maybe also some requests =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-img_3301-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-img_3303-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-img_3306-jpg  
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

Those look great!!!! Thanks, how about some maps of Iraq, Afghanistan??
    "Other people's illusion of safety does not supersede my human rights." -Gabe Suarez

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nifty, I am going to have to save them to my collection....!

Thanks Palaboon, these are great! I'll definately use them..

Quote Originally Posted by grizzerr
    Those look great!!!! Thanks, how about some maps of Iraq, Afghanistan??
    Ok gonna make some today when i am out of the bed again (its 1AM here, one more movie and i gotta get some sleep)

man..i gotta say thx!!! thast great! thx
    To Valhöll!!

Hey Palaboon, thanks for sharing the maps.

mmh weird...*tries to upload*
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-afghanistan_pol01-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-afghanistan_rel01-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-baghdad_nima_2003-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-baghdad_usaf_91-jpg  

cant upload all at once
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-basrah_2003-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-iraq_cia_2003-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-iraq_pol_2004-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-iraq_rel_2004-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-jalalabad_tpc92-jpg  

Iraq and Afghanistan Maps+City Maps and Topographical Pilot Maps

all copyright by USAF, CIA and The US Gov (as far i remember)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-kabul-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-kabul_tpc92-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-karkuk_2003-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-middle_east_graphic_2003-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-mosul_2003-jpg   Couple of modern maps (Update with more A-stan and Iraq)-tikrit_2003-jpg  

Wow thanks Pabloon, I was thinking the other day that my guys needs some maps.
    An AK a day keeps the bad guys away.

My Trades/Wants List