Modern Cigarette Packs

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Modern Cigarette Packs

Modern Cigarette Packs

Colour (or color if you are that way inclined!) cigarette packs from aroud the World - just resize, print and fold.

smooker

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Modern Cigarette Packs

Thanks!

Nice!
    We are the music makers and the dreamers of dreams.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

in malaysia , our cigarette packs have large photos of damaged lungs, a human baby fetus, disfigured foot and badly damaged throat...fyi...plus the warning about how bad smoking is for a person ....been smoking a pack a day since i was 8 years old ....yup lungs are gonna kick ...

Quote Originally Posted by orangminyak View Post
    in malaysia , our cigarette packs have large photos of damaged lungs, a human baby fetus, disfigured foot and badly damaged throat...fyi...plus the warning about how bad smoking is for a person ....been smoking a pack a day since i was 8 years old ....yup lungs are gonna kick ...
    your gov copied our gov's idea... LOL
    anyway smokers don't care about how gross the pix are. :P

true...because for all the campaigns that malaysia govt has done the numbers of smokers in the country is still increasing even now the new price hike for smokes does not deter anyone from cigarettes...

Quote Originally Posted by orangminyak View Post
    true...because for all the campaigns that malaysia govt has done the numbers of smokers in the country is still increasing even now the new price hike for smokes does not deter anyone from cigarettes...
    same situation here in sg... LOL!
    even with price hike, ppl are still smoking, and ciggy are still been smuggled in frm MY. LOL

the reason why our countries have heavy smoker must be due to part of the education recieved then in the past then now,thats why you dont see many teens smoking than adults smoking..other then that its because of the urge to smoke as many go against smoking,its more of a humanly instinct to do the opposite of what you should do,eg,you ask a person not to look,his natural reaction will make him look. Haha

Anyways, nice pax of ciggs,some nice pics over there,but i still prefer the standard marlboro box to other boxes.it looks so original Lol!

i get fags and they have pics of a dead person aged 20 or something saying 'smokers die young'
    i smoke 8 or 10 a day!

Houston Again! Please let me escape soon @[email protected]

Lol. The packs my friends smoke are pretty, like the Camel one. The companies hire graphic designers, artists and whatnot lol.

Great find Action Man, thanks for sharing the link with us. Lol I wonder if they have any of those nasty Iraqi cigs packet covers. :P
    Always do your best in everything you do, and live on, happy. - Aya

Dude, you have no idea. I just left Micheal's, The dollar store, and A.C. Moore's looking for this very thing,lol. Thanks a bunch!

Here ya go Done deal
    Last edited by Drill SGT Navarro; 03-05-2010 at 20:13.

Nice Printable, ActionMan.

One interesting thing I have noticed from trying to do printables and collecting ones that others have done is that our results generally beat the heck out of what is available commercially. I have seen dollhouse miniature cigarette packs and they are both way out of scale for 1:12 (standard dollhouse scale) or simply shaped wrong.

These look good! I have been wondering what the scaling should be. I am not a smoker but have a couple packs of cigarettes. What I notice though is that the sizes of the packs aren't all that consistent. Can you let us know how large / small to scale these?

Thanks.
    - Ivan.

That link seems to be dead.. I want to print off a pack for my Afghan bash.

Any idea where that page went?

Cheers,

Nick

anyone can help to find cigarette link?
    Or does anyone has a saved copy?

Look for the cigarette part on this site..

http://www.printmini.com/printables/pp.shtml

I downloaded the ciggy pack, downloaded a Marlboro packet design from the internet, and merged the two in Photoshop. After a little resizing, came up with this..

Cheers,

Nick

So cool

Typical Typing / Printer paper is 25 lb.
    Things look very much in scale when printed on printer paper but the result is flimsy and doesn't hold its shape very well.

Printed on 120 lb card stock, objects are durable but don't look quite right. It is "Play Scale" but not photo realistic. Folding this stuff accurately is also not so easy.

65 lb stock seems to be a pretty good compromise. It folds easily and precisely and also is durable enough for repeated handling.

- Ivan.

Arrow Re: Modern Cigarette Packs

Cig packs can be found here plus a wide variety of items:
    http://www.printmini.com/printables/pp.html

It also has a hobby calculator for various scales.

These help?

This is more or less how they appear and they are to scale.

Bravo out

Although these first couple might be slightly larger, I think if worked correctly they should be suitable. The one in the headband of my soldier here was actually from this one next to the close up. I forget where I got the other ones from, I would say looking at them side by side [unfolded], that the first two appear slightly larger, and will likely be out of scale, but could be used if reduced slightly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Modern Cigarette Packs-marlboro-medium-jpg   Modern Cigarette Packs-marlboro-lights-jpg   Modern Cigarette Packs-capt-willard-101st-airborne-trooper-012-jpg   Modern Cigarette Packs-capt-willards-marlboro-man-jpg   Modern Cigarette Packs-boropack-jpg   Modern Cigarette Packs-camelpack01-jpg  

Last edited by Bravo Bob; 07-25-2013 at 17:36.