Mini-studio of your own! :D

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Mini-studio of your own! :D

Mini-studio of your own! :D

Hi all!

I just thought that this might be useful for some of you guys who want to take photos and display your stuff on the board. The following image is NOT done by me. I cannot remember where I got it from (possibly here) and I will gladly acknowledge whoever made the effort to do this very useful tip.

Anyhow, I hope that it will be of some use to you all.

Thanks again to the person who created the above image. Please let me know who you are so that I can acknowledge you. I hope that you don't mind that I share this. Thanks!
    History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce. - Karl Marx

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nice tip! i usually only take pictures outside in "real" type settings where the sun is my source of light. But i will have a go at this. (what type of lights do you use?)
    One Shot out!

Hey One Shot, glad that you find it useful. Wish I knew who was the one who drew that schematic though. Anyhow, I use two standing lamps, each fitted with a 9 watts bulb. The lamps I bought from the local IKEA. Both are the "daylight" kind (white light I think), though there is the other type that gives off an orange-like kinda glow. Hope I am making some sense here!
    History repeats itself, first as tragedy, then as farce. - Karl Marx