Action figures in 1:7 or smaller

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Action figures in 1:7 or smaller

Action figures in 1:7 or smaller

Hello all

I am looking for 1:7 or smaller action figures that look as real as possible, best would be like the 1:6 figures from Dragon, HT or so.

I need it for my scale RC helisopters where 1:6 is too big.

I am searching for a long time now and can't find.

I only know the HM armed figures, but I wonder wheter somebody knows other products in 1:7 or smaller (1:8 to 1:10). It would be possible only to use the body or head and then to make the suit by myself, if this figures are no pilots!

Please help me!

thanks to all!

Mat

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Action figures in 1:7 or smaller

You could try Mego figures. I think they're typically 8 inches tall. The Bif-Bang-Pow figures are very similar and 8 inches tall as well... I also think the old Marvel Famous Covers figures are the same size. I believe that makes them about 1:9 scale.

Thank you, the scale would be ok, but they dont really look as good as their 1:6 friends.
    Does somebody know another brand where I could find smaller than 1:6 action figures that look like real and no comic or bobble faces.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

HM Armed Forces Toys & Action Figures

Maybe those? They are about 8-9" tall if i remember right.
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

Another option might be vintage Action Jackson stuff. I think he was 8 inches tall also.

As far as I know there's not much out there in that scale that will match the detail of the 1/6 figures we're used to. You can always alter 1/6 clothes to fit them though and it's possible to shrink heads using acetone. There are many people who make custom pieces for that scale as well. Search around for custom Mego stuff and it'll probably lead to other lines in that same scale.

The Mego Store - Your Source For All Things Mego Magnificent Team for example...

As you and Paladin mentioned, the HM figures would probably be your best bet, but from what I hear, they're hard to get unless you're in Europe.... and I think those guys are 10 inches tall. Not sure if they're small enough for your purposes.

Alternately if you put some work in, you can probably use the small size Obitsu bodies as a base and work from there. They're 21 or 23cm tall (with a head) and very articulated. So about 8 or 9 inches tall.

This might be of some interest also: seated 1/8 scale boat figures - RC Groups

There's quite a few options, but you're probably going to have to mix and match parts to find something that meets your expectations. Good luck!

EDIT: Hey check these guys out also... http://www.hunterdan.com/
    Last edited by IslandOfToys; 01-06-2011 at 14:09. Reason: Another source

Thank you very much for your help, I will try the mego ones

Mat