New here, diving in!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: New here, diving in!

New here, diving in!

I've been having my eye out for some fantastic figures; after coming across some promising stuff I realized just how deep the community is and how big of a journey the collection of 1:6 figures can be.

I've been previously poking around as a guest in hopes for some answers to my questions, but alas many of the forum posts are sadly outdated (most from between 2009-2013).

Sincerest apologies if this post is not appropriate in this particular forum. (Please direct me to the proper forum location if necessary)

I joined in hopes of having some guidance or answers to my questions!

I'm determined to get the Phicen/TBLeague M36 (suntan) body; problem is, I'm having quite some trouble in attempting to finding a good head for it. I know skin tone colors have been quite the challenge to match ever since the company came along, and I have read that back then Kumik heads were notorious for bad color matches and even odd sizing in general.

I had noticed that quality from both companies have changed quite a bit since then, so I was curious if Kumik heads could be possible for that particular body frame? I'm pretty picky and I'm not really a fan of the burly manly heads I've ran into; hence why Kumik's heads have caught my eye. I see a handful of korean male modeled ones, so I was just wondering if some tweaking and modding would be worth my efforts for the M36 Suntan frame.

Thank you immensely for helping me out!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: New here, diving in!

Welcome to OSW Sonoski!

(I couldn’t help any with your questions, but I’m sure one of our experts will chime in!)
    "Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence." General Jack D. Ripper