New to OSW

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: New to OSW

Red face New to OSW

Hello everybody! Y'all can call me "AL"! I've just recently added myself to OSW, but have been messing around with action figures since I was a kid. When I was younger I bought my first Star Wars clone trooper, and it took off from there. Currently I maintain a nice collection of Kotobukiya trooper/imperial models, as well as a few Meisho movie realization figures. One of my favorites in my collection, is the original NECA Bigdaddy subject Delta. Anyways, I started to work more with 1/6 figures and accessories recently due to the immense detail, and story telling ability. My current project follows a character named "Nox" as he strives to survive in an apocalyptic scenario. The whole project is pretty much a massive kitbash of star wars figurines, modern day weaponry and lore. Once I figure out how to edit my albums better, ill show off some of the photos. Heck Ill even write the lore for the story!

Thanks y'all for reading this far, I hope to contribute to this community and share my work with you!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: New to OSW

Welcome aboard OSW Al!

Sounds like you’re not a tyro at this, I look forward to seeing your pix!
    "Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence." General Jack D. Ripper

Re: New to OSW

Nice to meet you Russcal! I'm no expert, but I know a thing or two on figures ! I'm also super stoked to find a place where I can actually post the lore with context to the actual photos... You'll start seeing more and more content as equipment comes in from BlackOpsToys (praise Sully), and when I get time to write heh. Hope you like kitbash!