One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  strategymaps 
#1 ·
My name is Kenny i have been playing/setting up 1/6th since i was 13 years old fell out of it
spent 10 years in the army i have since gotten out and have 4 daughters and about a year ago we cleaned out the storage and came across all of my old stuff. and my to oldest asked to play with them and we have been doing so and making a few diorama's along the way. Presently looking for a Hasbro humvee i have an M8 scout I'm looking trade with hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I hope to learn and help anyway i can

Thanks for letting me be part of the group

#3 ·
Hey Kenny, I'm Ryan. New on here as well and share a similar story to yours. I just came back to having my collection after almost 15 years of being forgotten about in my moms attic. I served in OEF 09-10, RC Kabul and it's been really cool organizing the figures and having more of a context for the units and kit...certainly didn't have that understanding last time I was playing around with them lol. Any how, hope that 998 shows up for you. :goodluck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.