One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Sick Call

21K views 66 replies 33 participants last post by  highwayman57 
#1 ·
After reading Socrates187's thread, it occurred to me that maybe we could use a thread to keep track of members dealing with everything from head colds to face transplants. Sound off if you get a chance, or have any news of anyone else here.

_________________________________​

Sky Dancer's been dealing with some issues recently, and is tough and resolute as usual. As the place decidely suffers class-wise when she's not around, here's to her swift return.

#62 ·
Yesterday, I got the news that I have mono. I know it's nowhere as serious as the other illnesses people have but I'm hearing it will be three months before I'm back to normal. If anybody has experience with mono please message me on here with how long it took you to get over it. Kind of want to know what I have to look forward to in the future. Hope everybody else who's posted is doing better!!

#63 ·
I remember fatigue being mentioned prominently in cases of mono. There's more on it here. Sounds like you should get some rest when possible. I hope you get thru this soon.

_______________​

Damn Jack, I missed your post, and I'm sorry to hear about your trials. Don't give up, we human beans are pretty resilient, even when life pounds us down.

#64 ·
I remember fatigue being mentioned prominently in cases of mono. There's more on it here. Sounds like you should get some rest when possible. I hope you get thru this soon.

_______________​

Damn Jack, I missed your post, and I'm sorry to hear about your trials. Don't give up, we human beans are pretty resilient, even when life pounds us down.
Thanks very much! I ended up in the ER last night with a enlarged spleen. After a anti-inflammatory they did a Ultra Sound and it showed my spleen was still slightly bigger then normal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.