Questions questions questions...

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Questions questions questions...

Questions questions questions...

Can anybody point me in the direction of how to delete my account. I am seriously considering deleting my account to prevent myself from "offending" anyone in the future. Thanks! Signing off,
    Garrison

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Questions questions questions...

Quote Originally Posted by gman5004 View Post
    Can anybody point me in the direction of how to delete my account. I am seriously considering deleting my account to prevent myself from "offending" anyone in the future. Thanks! Signing off,
    Garrison
    what? why? what did you do?
    Hail Cobra!

Quote Originally Posted by CobraTrooper11 View Post
    what? why? what did you do?
    Agreed, the first thing I do when I see a post like this is look at that person's posts. I can't see anything, assuming it hasn't been removed by the admins ( but then, it shouldn't matter if they didn't ban you. ) that seems out of hand. I also cannot find where anyone has been unkind to you.Erhaps you should let us know what has happened.
    I live with a time traveling pug that has no teeth, i'd say that's only "middle of the road" on the weird scale.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I had offended a certain person on the forum, because he thought I was lying about a couple things in a previous post. And then he posted a honesty post where several members decided to say how idiotic my news post was. Sooo... ive decided to be done so this doesn't happen again. Thats why.

I've pulled that "honesty" thread, I came late to this rodeo, and I'm not certain how big of a deal this is. Still waiting for some clarification from early participants.

At this point, just as in other situations, I don't see any reason to jump all over something until the facts are in....if they ever do turn up.

Meantime, I'll just repeat something that was told to me. The first mistake is not the deciding factor. It's how the person reacts after that.
    You are
    What you do
    When it counts---The Masao
    - Ryan Bonaminio lived his life this way -

So, really? a few people disagree with you and you are just gonna cave in, delete your account and make sure you whine about it first? Seriously? My opinion. take it or leave it, doesnt really matter to me, but why let anyone else's BS affect you? If you knowingly lied about something.you deserve what you get but if you didn't lie dont ever let someone chase you out...I dont know the situation that caused this but im sure the admins do....if you did something so tragically bad then you would have known by now....

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    So, really? a few people disagree with you and you are just gonna cave in, delete your account and make sure you whine about it first? Seriously? My opinion. take it or leave it, doesnt really matter to me, but why let anyone else's BS affect you? If you knowingly lied about something.you deserve what you get but if you didn't lie dont ever let someone chase you out...I dont know the situation that caused this but im sure the admins do....if you did something so tragically bad then you would have known by now....
    He's very young (check his profile, he's 11) so please don't be too harsh with him. I doubt that he's had the life experiences yet to know how to properly act in situations like this. I believe that I'm familiar with the thread in question (because it's gone now) and what was said to start this but I won't go into any details because I don't know all of the facts and I don't think it would be appropriate to bring up the subject that got a thread closed. I just want to point out his youth before people start attacking him because of what he's said in this thread.
    Sgt. Markoff: "Keep shooting, you scum! You'll get a chance yet to die with your boots on!"

Or.......we could just say see you later, alligator, and let him go.....he did ask to be gone, so let him go......no need to make this a federal inquiry......there's too much of that going on as it is......
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

Or...........maybe we could just encourage this youngster to stay as a member of the forum. I looked at his posts and he seems genuinely excited about the hobby. I'd much rather read his posts than the "honesty" thread. Oh, and I'm glad pukingdog removed that dribble!
    "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle."
    Trade feedback:
    https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ghlight=spyder