SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!

SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!

Was in chat this friday with Doktor von Evil and came up with this brilliant idea after showing him my 2 evil toy eaters! If you have an evil toy eating monster post a pic

-Evan

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My boy is a Boxer puppy named Sirius, and if he isn't trying to fit his 50 pound frame on your lap, he is trying to fit your arm in his mouth. The girl is a psychotic Chihuahua/Daschund mix named Cinnamon. She is my wife's pride and joy, and she can be every bit as manipulative, cruel and yappy as her mother.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    this one on the top is fred the drunk,bottom is porkchop the bi-polar maine coon cat

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Cool thread!!! Here's Bogey, all 62 pounds of Toy eating muscle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-bogey1-jpg   SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-bogey4-jpg  
    "I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle."
    Trade feedback:
    https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...ghlight=spyder

He may look friendly (and he actually is) but he will eat some toys in a split second!!!!

"...peace is the highest aspiration of the American People. We will negotiate for it, sacrifice for it, we will never surrender for it, now or ever."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan January 20, 1981

I have a very well behaved little monster named Eddie. He leaves my stuff and the GF's stuff alone, except dirty laundry. He likes to make crop circles out of the dirty laundry then nest in it and go to sleep. He can destroy a tennis ball in under three minutes though.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    got privilege?

LOL the cat with the Newcastle!
    Hail Caeser! Those of us about to bash salute you.
    Sale page:https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...-le-added.html

that crappy carnival you're afraid to take your kids to
    Quote Originally Posted by KneeJoint View Post
    I have a very well behaved little monster named Eddie. He leaves my stuff and the GF's stuff alone, except dirty laundry. He likes to make crop circles out of the dirty laundry then nest in it and go to sleep. He can destroy a tennis ball in under three minutes though.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    My little one loves the laundry. Socks especially.
    If we leave the dirty clothes basket under the window with the curtains open she hides in that and lays in the sun.
    I'm a Clown and I just farted

"I'll stop doin it when you stop laughin"-Shaun of the Dead

I had forgot that mine ate part of a project I was working on one time so yes they can lay claim to title of toy eating monsters. I have learned to keep things well out of their reach and not to leave important things unattended.

Forgot to add their pics. I had ran to get dinner one night and left them unattended only to find ( or rather not find) a pair of arms I was working on dismantled and mostly chewed up. They also got one of the wifes ear rings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-bm3-1-jpg  

this is my monkey.. currently looking to eat my small Joes.. he is always looking to bite the tips of my guns hate that!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-monster-maxx-jpg  

Here are my two innocent sweet little monsters. The first is my Blue Heeler Jillaroo. As you can see she loves to dig holes in the back yard but her hole reason in life is to get my English Bull Terrier Sherman in as much trouble as is possible. Sadly Sherman loves letting her get him in trouble because she is paying attention to him that way. They both love my guys and like to take them for walks when ever they might have the chance. Jilly loves to show them the many holes she has dug outside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-jillaroo2-jpg   SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-sherman-jpg  

PSUbully, I see that your dog likes to dig what we have termed "butt holes".
    Those are holes they dig to cool themselves. We found this out with my second dog. He would dig holes and lay in them and when he would crawl out on a hot day he would feel cool to the touch. Those holes were just deep enough to fit his butt or lay part of his body in. So we affectionately refer to them as butt holes. My big dog now does it too.

This one doesn't eat toys, but he sure likes p......

To tell you the truth Clown Fart this was a picture my wife took after our dog had just started working on the hole for five minutes. The holes turn out to be more of a fox hole. Hence why we call her Fox Hole Jilly. She gets them so deep that she can lay in them and still have a good half foot to foot to the top of the hole. She had one hole that she worked on for some time that ended up being big enough for her and my other dog Sherman. She changed that once he started laying with her in the hole. She likes to be alone in her "guard posts" as we like to call them (The enemy squirrels are everywhere!). As you can guess our back yard is dog country.

The first one is Coco, she like's to eat poo more than plastic. Does it make it any better? The second one is Tovie aka "little slut" she'd rather lay on her back for belly scratches. Luckily neither has gotten a hold of any figures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-coco2x-jpg   SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-tovie[b]-jpg   SHOW us your toy eating monster!!!-toviecoco[j]-jpg  
    We are the music makers and the dreamers of dreams.

Da Boyz...Butkis and Beauregard.
    Do they eat toys?? Not just no, but hell no!!

"Other people's illusion of safety does not supersede my human rights." -Gabe Suarez

I just want to say I am enjoying this thread. You all have some great looking kids, maybe not as great looking as my Eddie...
    got privilege?

shes even worse now..She manged to tear the doors rigth of my hummvee

Man, getting my kid off the binky was hard enough. I can only imagine getting one off of 1/6...
    Hail Caeser! Those of us about to bash salute you.
    Sale page:https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...-le-added.html

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt1162 View Post
    Man, getting my kid off the binky was hard enough. I can only imagine getting one off of 1/6...
    you have no idea!!!

Her name is Spaz. Trust me, it fits her perfectly. She doesn't eat toys, but she sure enjoys jumping up on the desk and knocking parts onto the floor so she can bat them all around the house.

Sarcasm is the bodies natural defense against stupid.

Trade/Sell list

I'm going to quote Alf... "the only good cat is a stir-fried cat"
    got privilege?