Bigfoot Found?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Bigfoot Found?

Bigfoot Found?

What do you all make of this? A Hoax? An ad for a new shopping center?
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/sma...307118854.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    August 12, 2008
    BIGFOOT BODY FOUND
    DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a
    PRESS CONFERENCE
    to be held on
    Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
    Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
    Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. Menlo Park, California
    Tom Biscardi, CEO

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.

DNA evidence and photo evidence of the creature will be presented in a press conference on Friday, August 15th from 12 Noon to 1:00pm at the Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto at 4290 El Camino Real in Palo Alto, California, 94306. The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.
    Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:
    *The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
    *It weighs over five hundred pounds.
    *The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
    *It is male.
    *It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
    *It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and
    five toes on each foot.
    *The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
    *Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
    *From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are
    eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
    *The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
    *The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
    *DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I heard this today at work and wondered. I didn't see anything on Yahoo, NBC, or ABC.
    Hail Caeser! Those of us about to bash salute you.
    Sale page:https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...-le-added.html

*Apparently died due to severe sexual abuse

would make it more interesting.
    "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel." -

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Saw the pictures, looks pretty phony.
    Hail Caeser! Those of us about to bash salute you.
    Sale page:https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...-le-added.html

What DNA do we have to compare to aganist..It looks fake as s*** to me.I do like the effort on showing the "creatures" guts..Im very skeptical to say the least..Ohh well this dudes my have way to much time on their hands

Well lets see...we got a cop on "medical leave" and a "former" corrections officer who "find" a bigfoot in GA and then go all the way across the country to CA to hold news conference?
    Yeah I believe it!! More fruits and nuts migrating to the motherland.
    "Other people's illusion of safety does not supersede my human rights." -Gabe Suarez

I read today that the DNA they provided was from a human and an opossum. I think they'll just try to drag this out and make some money by claiming new info but always keeping enough mystery in the story for another news conference and just stringing people along to make a few bucks.

This guy Biscardi says he wants to have the autopsy videoed which means he'll sell the DVD once it's completed.

I think those boys have been eatin too much possum and drinkin too much shine...
    http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...833406,00.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...e=domesticNews
    "Other people's illusion of safety does not supersede my human rights." -Gabe Suarez

Georgia Officer Fired Over Bigfoot Hoax

Posted: August 20th, 2008 10:35 AM EDT

By JUANITA COUSINS
    Associated Press Writer
    ATLANTA --
    Turns out Bigfoot was just a rubber suit. Two researchers on a quest to prove the existence of Bigfoot say that the carcass encased in a block of ice - handed over to them for an undisclosed sum by two men who claimed to have found it - was slowly thawed out, and discovered to be a rubber gorilla outfit.
    The revelation comes just days after a much ballyhooed news conference was held in California to proclaim that the remains of the creature found in the North Georgia mountains was the legendary man-ape.
    Steve Kulls, executive director of squatchdetective.com and host of Squatchdetective Radio, says in a posting on a Web site run by Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi that as the "evidence" was thawed, the claim began to unravel as a giant hoax.
    First, the hair sample was burned and "melted into a ball uncharacteristic of hair," Kulls said in the posting.
    The thawing process was sped up and the exposed head was found to be "unusually hollow in one small section." An hour of thawing later and the feet were exposed - and they were found to be made of rubber.
    Matt Whitton, an officer who has been on medical leave from the Clayton County Police Department, and Rick Dyer, a former Georgia corrections officer, announced the find in early July on YouTube videos and a Web site.
    "Everyone who has talked down to us is going to eat their words," Whitton said at the time.
    Phone calls to Whitton and Dyer went unreturned on Tuesday. But the voicemail recording for their Bigfoot Tip Line - which proclaims they search for leprechauns and the Loch Ness monster - has been updated and announcing they're also in search of "big cats and dinosaurs. If you see any of those, give us a call."
    On Tuesday, Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.
    "Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."
    ___

Rubber suits, the Achilles’ heel of bigfoot hunters world wide.

They say that guy Biscardi has knowingly been involved in a hoax or two; wouldn't it be something if he was indeed duped by these two Georgia boys, as he claims, and really wasn't in on the hoax this time.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMatthew View Post
    Rubber suits, the Achilles’ heel of bigfoot hunters world wide.

Those two chumps deserve a slap.
    'I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can.'

I was actually hoping for it to be real.

The picture I show made it look like the rubber suit from Harry and the Hendersons
    Molon Labe