One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

OSW Secondary Site on Facebook

7K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Yourgirlmt 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thank you for doing this, it is a good idea though it's unfortunate it's necessary. Please remember to make sure, for the sake of those of us who are not active on FaceBook, to keep the relevant information within FaceBook's directly accessible "surface" area, that does not require membership or registration to be read. Thanks.

#8 ·
FB is annoying as hell at times, as are people on it. Myself included, no doubt. They do want to know too much, and act like a spoiled kid with all the toys. The only reason I've been on it, was my kids, and after that, some socializing. Also, it took me two goes to get past the idiotic security scrambler.

BUT....

It does let you on the page. No reason to follow that page, really. But, if it shuts down, I try to get word up there.

There's a simpler approach, if the page tanks at any future date:

Is It Down Right Now? Website Down or Not?

#9 ·
Twoje ciało zasługuje na coś więcej, niż zwykła piżama - potrzebuje unikalnego stylu. Nasze produkty łączą w sobie zarówno praktyczność, jak i intrygujący i pociągający wygląd. Są w stanie zadowolić gusta nawet najwybredniejszych klientów. Jeśli Ci zależy na byciu stylowym, przy zachowaniu wygody typowej dla piżamy, nasz sklep kigurumi będzie dla Ciebie doskonałą okazją do osiągnięcia tego celu. Oferujemy wzory onesie dostosowane do potrzeb naszych klientów, w tym kigurumi jednorożec oraz kigurumi anime. Już nigdy więcej nie powiesz, że Twoja piżama nie jest stylowa. Wybierz z bogatej oferty kigurumi shop!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.