Sin City Deluxe DVD Details

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Sin City Deluxe DVD Details

Sin City Deluxe DVD Details

Not sure of the source for this. I found it on RottenTomatoes. Sounds cool, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dimension has provided us with the first details on Sin City: Recut & Extended which stars Bruce Willis, Clive Owen and Jessica Alba. This new cut of the movie will be available to own from the 13th December, and priced at around $39.99. The set will include both the 124 minute theatrical release, along with the 147 minute extended cut. Both will be presented in 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen, along with English DTS 5.1 and Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround tracks. Extras will include a commentary with director Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, a second commentary with Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino and a third commentary containing Austin Premiere crowd reaction! Also included will be a 15 minute film school with the director, a Movie in High-Speed Green Screen feature, 17 uninterupted minutes of Tarantino's segment, footage of a Sin City cast/crew party, and a 10 minute cooking school with Robert Rodriquez. Completing the package will be four featurettes on the cars, special effects make-up, costumes and props, a featurette on how they convinced Miller to assist with the film, another featurette on casting, a featurette on Tarantino the guest director, trailers, bloopers, and an interactive game. Topping it all off will be a complete Sin City graphic novel (The Hard Goodbye), worth around $17.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

How the hell'd I miss this?! SWEETNESS! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT ILOVEIT!