Sin City Sequels!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Sin City Sequels!

Sin City Sequels!

Rottentomatoes.com is reporting that after hauling in around $70 million so far, Robert Rodriguez will be shooting a pair of "Sin City" sequels back-to-back, starting next February.

Considering it cost around $40 million to make, it is considered a "hit." I'm sure DVD sales will be high as well, providing they release a DVD with good extras.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, I'll damn sure buy a DVD when they're available. Sequels? I'm THERE, baby!
    "It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not." -Van Zant.

The DVD is going to be an uncut verison of the film - WTF!
    'I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can.'

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The DVD will be all the stories individially (so you can view them like the original comics), the regular cut of the film and also a cut of the film with all of the scenes that were cut for time editied back into the film. (Like Marv getting his gun from his mom's place, Hartigan being visited by his wife in the hospital and a few other little odds and ends...)
    Don't miss my new TOY BLOGS!===> http://toy-history.blogspot.com/----and-----http://toynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/