something wrong here.

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: something wrong here.

Cool something wrong here.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Damn! I hate looking at osw at work, Damn Fortinet, I get blocked from
    Categories including_Cult or Occult, weapons, and nudity! damn cant a man
    take a coffee break with a lil nudity?
    If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail

that crappy carnival you're afraid to take your kids to
    and gaming news. darn websense. I feel its the same as Fortinet.
    I'm a Clown and I just farted

"I'll stop doin it when you stop laughin"-Shaun of the Dead

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Right haloed! I cant even check my lotto numbers, damn!

vintagecollector05 can you download the pics and post them?
    If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail

it's not actually pictures it's some persons so called real acount with a "possesed" big bird push toy.

This for the folks at work who can't look this.
    Possessed Toy
    by David

About eight or nine years ago, when my oldest son was just still a toddler, he received a Big Bird Racer toy as a gift for a birthday or Christmas from his grandmother. It wasn't a toy my wife or I would have bought him, as it was annoyingly noisy. It had sensors in the axles, so when one pushed it or rolled it along, it would make an engine sound.

We really spoiled our kid, too. He had toy boxes in the living room, in his bedroom and out on the back porch, but the living room was where Big Bird resided, usually in the toy box. Any time we would pick up in the house, we would toss or drop toys into the toy box, and the vibrations would generally nudge the little racer enough to make the motor rev. Fortunately, it didn't have a real motor, just a tiny speaker. It would run for about five seconds or so and finally quit. Sometimes it would rev up simply by just walking past the toy box. On a few occasions it would just run for no apparent reason any of us could fathom; no one walked past it or went anywhere near the toy box. My wife and I would just look at each other for a second and just go, "Do dee do dew, do dee do dew," you know, Twilight Zone.

After a few months of this, the boy hardly ever played with it anymore, and sometimes even he would say "shut up" to it when it would happen. I decided to pull the batteries out of it and silence it for good. This is where it gets really weird. As I was reassembling it, it started up! With no batteries in it whatsoever! I put it on the table and pushed it, sure enough: "rrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr...." When my wife came into the room, I called her over, told her what I did then demonstrated to her. At first she didn't believe me. I had to remove the battery case to show her I wasn't making it up. Initially, all she said was "how weird."

But it didn't end there. At night when we would go to bed, we would here it start up again. And again. And again. My wife would turn to me and say, "It's lonely." At first we thought it was one of the cats messing around with it. Didn't turn out to be the case, as one night both cats were with us on the bed when it started up again in another series of rev and silence, rev and silence. Usually, we would drift off to sleep before it would finally fall silent.

Sometimes in the morning it would be in the hallway, out of the toy box, which was highly unusual. We keep a tidy house and don't allow toys to be left out after bedtime, especially wheeled toys on the floor. You never know when Mother Nature will call in the dead of the night, go to the bathroom and stub one's toe, or worse yet, slip on a toy in the darkness and fall. Those of you who have kids will know what I am talking about (Legos are the worst, but that's another topic). It would generally be kicked aside and great us good morning with "rrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr..."

One day I had had enough of this demented little toy, got out a screw driver, took it apart and ripped out the speaker and wires. I reassembled it and tossed it into the toy box, pleased with myself, but only wishing I had thought of it sooner. Then things got really strange for us. The little car would be found almost every day outside of the toy box! We tried to throw it away into the trash - next morning it would be waiting for us in the hallway. One time I threw it out into the back yard, hoping the dog would chew it up or it would get lost. Within hours it would be back in the middle of the living room. The last day it was found on the floor, I tossed it into the toy box and sat down to watch TV. I was by myself at home. Ten minutes later, I noticed it in the middle of the floor again - and yet I never left the room! Again I tossed it back into the toy box, thinking maybe I only thought about placing it into the toy box, but hadn't. A few minutes later I looked down and there it was again! This time I was thoroughly spooked, but I was not about to live in fear of a little child's plaything. I grabbed it, fetched a hammer, went outside and smashed it to bits on the concrete driveway. No sooner was the deed done when my family returned, and who should see his daddy obliterating one of his toys? "Daddy, no! Your hurting Big Bird! Don't!" But, of course, it was too late. He was broken-hearted over the event, but he got over it in time. After that we never had any more trouble out of any of the other toys
    Sometime life hands you a bowl of lemons it's your choice to make lemonade or suck on it.

that crappy carnival you're afraid to take your kids to
    YESSSSSS. That may have been a trying time for you but that was a great story. I loved the possesed little toy, and what happened in the end? ABSOLUTE TOY CARNAGE!!!! Now I'm not one for needless toy violence but some just have it coming. That toy for sure did.
    I'm a Clown and I just farted

"I'll stop doin it when you stop laughin"-Shaun of the Dead