Anyone buy from kg hobby?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Anyone buy from kg hobby?

Anyone buy from kg hobby?

I bought a figure from them on eBay, they sent it loose packed in paper to save on the free shipping they advertised. Naturally, it came broken. Then they tell me a replacement part is on the way, it never came. After contacting them again they strung me along saying an entire new figure is one the way, it never came. They feed BS to me long enough so I couldn't leave feedback. I'll never spend another dime with them again. I'm sorry, I meant to type "buy" in the title.
    Last edited by Tobor; 04-17-2015 at 13:13. Reason: spell check

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Anyone buy from kg hobby?

Hi,
    Sorry to necro this old post.

I actually bought a figure from them just after Christmas. It arrived to Sweden pretty well packaged and fairly quickly. No damage, nothing missing, as advertised. - arrived shortly after New Year a couple of weeks earlier than I expected it to arrive.

I actually placed my purchase through their own website which I found outside of evilbay. (not that this should make any difference.)

Quote Originally Posted by somethingbrite View Post
    Hi,
    Sorry to necro this old post.

I actually bought a figure from them just after Christmas. It arrived to Sweden pretty well packaged and fairly quickly. No damage, nothing missing, as advertised. - arrived shortly after New Year a couple of weeks earlier than I expected it to arrive.

I actually placed my purchase through their own website which I found outside of evilbay. (not that this should make any difference.)
    What a figure if it is not a secret?
    Is there a modern military boxed figures?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've bought from KG Hobby without any issues - I even have a current pre-order with them.