One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Anyone buy from kg hobby?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  plastique 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a figure from them on eBay, they sent it loose packed in paper to save on the free shipping they advertised. Naturally, it came broken. Then they tell me a replacement part is on the way, it never came. After contacting them again they strung me along saying an entire new figure is one the way, it never came. They feed BS to me long enough so I couldn't leave feedback. I'll never spend another dime with them again. I'm sorry, I meant to type "buy" in the title.

#2 ·
Hi,
Sorry to necro this old post.

I actually bought a figure from them just after Christmas. It arrived to Sweden pretty well packaged and fairly quickly. No damage, nothing missing, as advertised. - arrived shortly after New Year a couple of weeks earlier than I expected it to arrive.

I actually placed my purchase through their own website which I found outside of evilbay. (not that this should make any difference.)

#3 ·
Hi,
Sorry to necro this old post.

I actually bought a figure from them just after Christmas. It arrived to Sweden pretty well packaged and fairly quickly. No damage, nothing missing, as advertised. - arrived shortly after New Year a couple of weeks earlier than I expected it to arrive.

I actually placed my purchase through their own website which I found outside of evilbay. (not that this should make any difference.)
What a figure if it is not a secret?
Is there a modern military boxed figures?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.