Minneapolis, MN

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Minneapolis, MN

Minneapolis, MN

Hi all,

I'll be flying to Minn next week on a business trip. Their might be a slight chance I can sneak away from my travel party to hit a store up. Most of my business will be concentrated in the downtown sector. Hoping to find a place with a healthy selection.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Minneapolis, MN

Take this for what it's worth. About the only places that I've seen collectibles in the twin cities are comic book shops. Sadly, it's been about 10 years since I've frequented them, but NONE of them at that carried anything other then a small handful of comic related statues; no 1/6 action figures to speak of. I know there is/was an online retailer in Whitebear, MN ( just to the north of St. Paul), but I can't think of their name right now. I live just across the border from the twin cities area in Wisconsin, but as I said, it's been awhile since I've been to a comic book store, and one of the ones that I used to go to went out of business when I was still collecting. Good luck; hopefully another twin cities resident can chime in and be of more help.