One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Any stores near Liberty or Richmond, Indiana

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  PT309USN 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious if there are stores in the area that sell 1/6 scale items. I recently relocated to this area and am curious as to the extent of availabilty.

#3 ·
I know I am kind of late in answering here, but there are several in Indy. If you are still out there DJ, you can find them on line.
Also contact me and we can check them out. But don't get too excited, like most of these shops, way too little and not what you
might be looking for.
LTJG Barry

#4 ·
Holy necropsying Batman!

Sad I missed this post back in the day. I'm near West Alexandria, Ohio - 30 or so minutes from you, DJ.

If you ever sign back on to OSW, get in touch with me about our club in Cincinnati:

Club Facebook Page:

Sixth Scale Collectors Club - Home | Facebook

To answer your question, I do not believe there are any stores in the Wayne County/Union County area.

Fred

#5 ·
Oh I'm still here in Indy for a few weeks, after that I will be back home in Evansville.
Unfortunetly I missed the Cinny show last week. I have been working on the items I wanted to show off there.
I'm the guy that is building a 1/6 scale of the Elco PT boat. I have been scratch building all the weapons over the
winter. I have completed the two turrents of the twin 50's, the 37mm on the main deck up forward, 2 - 20mm guns on their mounts
and 2 of the Mk6 depth charges. Still working on the torpedo's both Mk8 and Mk13. So I have a lot to show.
LTJG Barry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.