One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

B & M Stores in California

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  CobraTrooper11 
#1 ·
Heading out for a quick Vegas and CA trip with the family. Would anyone have suggestions on anything interesting to do? So far, I'm planning:

SF - Golden Gate, ChinaTown
LA - Venice Beach, Walk of Fame and HollyWood Sign
Yosemite

Also (and more importantly) any bricks and mortars store for 1/6 figures (I got echobase and 7hobby so far)

Thanks!

#2 ·
If you are going to be in Southern California on Saturday or Wednesday, try the ongoing Frank and Sons Collectibles show. There is a quite a bit of 1/6 specific vendors there with a variety of stuff from G.I. Joe to Hot toys. Some are reasonable and some are not (so beware!). You may get lucky as I have on many occasions and find some unique pieces at a real good price. Some vendors who are not 1/6 specific carry 1/6 stuff at times at pretty good prices too (so be on the lookout). Have fun on your trip!

#4 ·
1. Heroes Club on Clement St (San Francisco) - Prices are super high, but he does make a lot of custom zombie figures.

2. Kid Robot on Haight St (San Francisco) - Mostly Urban Vinyl, but they do have some cool stuff.

3. TAD Gear on 22nd St (San Francisco) - Some of the best 1:1 gear around.

#5 ·
In the Los Angeles area, east of Los Angeles.
Go to Frank and Son's as Sculptski says.
Bummer is thay open only on Wednesday (3:00p.m. to 9:00p.m.) and Saturdays( 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.) Most vendors are there on Saturdays. It is a big wherehouse. Worth the trip!
City of Industry,Ca.
(take 60 freeway,go north on Fairway to San Jose ave.)

#6 ·
hello, first off don't pass up echobasetoys they have the best 1/6 selection around. second you might try 3c comics and collectibles (Washintgon Pl. and Sawtelle) they have some guns sets, and are supposed to get dragon and bbi soon, and Big Lou's toys and Collectibles (Sepulveda and Sawtelle) there hit and miss, in west la.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.