War-Toys = Wow!

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: War-Toys = Wow!

Victorville, CA. Yeh, the middle of no where.

War-Toys = Wow!

Just a few days ago, I order my Nam era gear from War-Toys. I gotta say, I finally got the shipment in today. Talk about Fast! I just order this stuff just 2 days ago.

I just want to add that War-Toys = WOW!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Personally, I suspect Javier is really the Flash.
    "You calling it your job don't make it right, boss."

Cool Hand Luke

I ordered from Javier 2 weeks ago and everything went great!
    I encountered a little problem with the checkout process and everything was taking care of very quickly.

A very cool place to shop.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just got some stuff for 2 NKVD officers, couldn't find it loose anywhere else
    GODs.
    ''They're pretty. Real pretty. But can they fight?''

Victorville, CA. Yeh, the middle of no where.
    I think I going to add War-Toys in my Favorites list. His prices are just, down right. GREAT. hard to fine Nam era stuff no problem, His DML Nam era isn't huge but it good enought for any one who is doing a Nam era bash. Just wish he had EDRL Boonies which he doesn't.

Anyways, I am surprised how fast the shipping is. Great guy!

I've ordered from War-Toys quite a few times & never had any problems whatsoever. They usually have quite alot of stuff that i can find uses for in my kit-bashes. not to mention you can find some good deals as well sometimes. i just picked up the DML Nam Ron figure from them for like 20 bucks because the box was damaged. no complaints here.

Thumbs up

just order from them for the first time and got in in two days Amazing and all the stuff was great

I concur .... !!!!!

YES War-Toys is amazing,!!! even up to where I am here the stuff comes fast, and in great shape. I at times shop at a few different online dealers in the same night, and the War-Toys package seems to always arrive first. The loose stuff is labelled and "vacusealed" which is GREAT !!! and stuff is kitted out regularily so you have to keep your eye out. Fantastic service, I only wish War-Toys carried more Hottoys, and ACE stuff. Oh well gotta share the wealth I guess..........

They have great service and a fantastic inventory. Most dealers just talk about how they stock a lot of items. These guys go out and do it.

War-Toys spoils me for speed and accuracy. Somehow, even though I'm 2000 miles away or so, I must be on a Priority Mail pipeline, since stuff usually gets here in two days once I get a confirmation.

the BEST thing about them, they are right in my town!! if i need something right away, i order on line & either pay with Credit card, or walk in & pay cash at Toy Anxiety ( their sister retailer) . its GREAT!! i can usually get my stuff THAT DAY!!!

i am lucky that way, War-Toys & Monkey Depot, with in driving distance!!!

I love war-toys and javier..exact shipping that's all I ask and they really charge exact shipping..great comfort for overseas buyer like myself..

War-Toys is my order place for loose stuff. Fast and reliable.

War-Toys is awesome. I placed an order on a Saturday, and received it on Monday. Holy amazing fast batman! Fast becoming one of my favorite places to shop.
    Sarcasm is the bodies natural defense against stupid.

Trade/Sell list

Javier is a good guy he and I talk about once a week just to catch up on whats now and how our family's are doing. My wife has family in Phoenix and when we have visited I have always made a point to get with him. Normally we have dinner together and he has a wonderful family as well . Since he took over War-Toys they have became one of the best retailers in the market.I do about 90% of my business with him. Not only has be became one of my go to guys but he has also became a valued friend to both me and my kids. The only problem I have with him is he likes to agrue over the check at dinner and we have agreed to go back and forth on the tab.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about"

Re: War-Toys = Wow!

Just heaping more praise: received my stuff 2 days after ordering.
    "Nothing is more frustrating than piloting concentrated adrenaline in a sea of buzzkill."

Its nice to see someone with the Tiger Eye. I graduated from LSU in 1997.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about"

Just placed a kill of an order at TA, and its shipped already - what super service
    The only easy day...was yesterday

Same here. I try to order from them whenever I can. Uber fast shipper.

I ordered two weekends ago to take advantage of their 20% off sale and recieved it a couple days later. Had two small issues and Javier jumped through hoops (no flames, but he offered) to fix them. They are moving into a tie with VP to be my go-to dealer.
    Hail Caeser! Those of us about to bash salute you.
    Sale page:https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/foru...-le-added.html

He understands what good customer service is, that is why I see if he has what I want before looking any were else.

I grew up in the inner city and should have known better. Yea, they were nice - too nice. I ordered my stuff and it came faster than I'd imagined and via e-mail and phone answered any questions I had. They could tell I was new to the one-sixth world and with this knew they could easily get me hooked with their incredible service.

If you're readin' this for info on Javier and War-toys stop now and purchase in confidence. They're the real deal and the first one's I go to when I need some one-sixth gear.
    Last edited by tpa05; 07-13-2009 at 16:23.

i will havec to try this site