One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

War-Toys = Wow!

5K views 22 replies 21 participants last post by  Zorris2 
#1 ·
Just a few days ago, I order my Nam era gear from War-Toys. I gotta say, I finally got the shipment in today. Talk about Fast! I just order this stuff just 2 days ago.

I just want to add that War-Toys = WOW!

#5 ·
I think I going to add War-Toys in my Favorites list. His prices are just, down right. GREAT. hard to fine Nam era stuff no problem, His DML Nam era isn't huge but it good enought for any one who is doing a Nam era bash. Just wish he had EDRL Boonies which he doesn't.

Anyways, I am surprised how fast the shipping is. Great guy!

#6 ·
I've ordered from War-Toys quite a few times & never had any problems whatsoever. They usually have quite alot of stuff that i can find uses for in my kit-bashes. not to mention you can find some good deals as well sometimes. i just picked up the DML Nam Ron figure from them for like 20 bucks because the box was damaged. no complaints here.

#8 ·
I concur .... !!!!!

YES War-Toys is amazing,!!! even up to where I am here the stuff comes fast, and in great shape. I at times shop at a few different online dealers in the same night, and the War-Toys package seems to always arrive first. The loose stuff is labelled and "vacusealed" which is GREAT !!! and stuff is kitted out regularily so you have to keep your eye out. Fantastic service, I only wish War-Toys carried more Hottoys, and ACE stuff. Oh well gotta share the wealth I guess..........:clap

#11 ·
the BEST thing about them, they are right in my town!! if i need something right away, i order on line & either pay with Credit card, or walk in & pay cash at Toy Anxiety ( their sister retailer) . its GREAT!! i can usually get my stuff THAT DAY!!!

i am lucky that way, War-Toys & Monkey Depot, with in driving distance!!! :) :)

#15 ·
Javier is a good guy he and I talk about once a week just to catch up on whats now and how our family's are doing. My wife has family in Phoenix and when we have visited I have always made a point to get with him. Normally we have dinner together and he has a wonderful family as well . Since he took over War-Toys they have became one of the best retailers in the market.I do about 90% of my business with him. Not only has be became one of my go to guys but he has also became a valued friend to both me and my kids. The only problem I have with him is he likes to agrue over the check at dinner and we have agreed to go back and forth on the tab.

#20 ·
I ordered two weekends ago to take advantage of their 20% off sale and recieved it a couple days later. Had two small issues and Javier jumped through hoops (no flames, but he offered) to fix them. They are moving into a tie with VP to be my go-to dealer.:thumb

#22 · (Edited)
I grew up in the inner city and should have known better. Yea, they were nice - too nice. I ordered my stuff and it came faster than I'd imagined and via e-mail and phone answered any questions I had. They could tell I was new to the one-sixth world and with this knew they could easily get me hooked with their incredible service.

If you're readin' this for info on Javier and War-toys stop now and purchase in confidence. They're the real deal and the first one's I go to when I need some one-sixth gear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.