One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Chicago stores?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  GUNS 07 
#1 ·
going to chicago to see my uncle get a medal and wondering if there are an 1/6 stores there

#2 ·
I live in a suburb and honestly, there isn't much here. There are some comic book shops with a few Sideshow Star Wars, or DC figures. Maybe some of the comic book hot toys figures.
I have not been able to find anything more.
If anyone knows, please sound off. As a resident, I would also LOVE to know.

#4 ·
I know of a couple but the selection is limited:

Alien Entertainment in Lombard on Main Street has a rather large selection of Sideshow Star Wars, and mabey some DC super heros, and a few Hot Toys Avengers.

Ed's Hobby Wearhouse in Palos on Southwest Highway just south of 111 th Street has an older selection of DML figures, some DID and Soldier Story, selection is limited and stock turns over very little, prices are reasonable.

the others that I knew of have either stopped carring any 1/6th ie. Venture Hobbies in Wheeling or close up shop Larson Hobby used to be in New Lenox, and Ship Chandler (which had the best selection around, DML, DID, BBi, Soldier Story, Hot Toys etc.) in Mt. Prospect.

Anybody know of anything over the border in NW Indiana.

any other listed would be great.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.