Where does The Zündapp KS 750 (WWII)sell in Guang Zhou city and Hong Kong China?

Collect. Kitbash. Customize. Community. Showcasing the Best of Sixth Scale Modeling.

Thread: Where does The Zündapp KS 750 (WWII)sell in Guang Zhou city and Hong Kong China?

Question Where does The Zündapp KS 750 (WWII)sell in Guang Zhou city and Hong Kong China?

Hello everyone,
    I love to collect the 1/6 military figure WWII and ...so I am finding the place where sell the Zündapp KS 750 (panzer gray with weathering, WWII) of DID Corp in Guang Zhou city and Hong Kong, China!
    Hearing from you soonest!
    Thanks and best regards,
    airforce
    P/s: please see the link of them: http://www.onlinedid.com/products/wwii/60009/

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Re: Where does The Zündapp KS 750 (WWII)sell in Guang Zhou city and Hong Kong Ch

how much?

Re: Where does The Zündapp KS 750 (WWII)sell in Guang Zhou city and Hong Kong Ch

I'm afraid DiD's Zündapps KS 750 are sold out everywhere. You can try ebay, but there wasn't any Did's Zündapp KS 750 for sale since last year. You can try instead ±øÄ£¹¤³§
    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks for your advises! And I am to finding the figure shop in Guang Zhou city, China, could you help me?
    Thanks a lot!

wait for soldier story zundapp ks 750

Thumbs up Re: Where does The Zündapp KS 750 (WWII)sell in Guang Zhou city and Hong Kong Ch

Thanks guys!
    Here is my current 1:6 BMW KS750, full metal!
    Looking for your opinions!
    Airforce

Last edited by airforce; 08-07-2011 at 02:41. Reason: Update informations more