One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Online Stores Based In Canada?

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  monkeyofshaolin 
#1 ·
Hi, everyone! I am new to the board and to this hobby. I've done a search on this board and online for stores based in Canada, but have not had much luck. I have ordered stuff (T-shirts, etc.) from the US before, but the shipping is really high and I occasionally get hit with customs charges. I'm trying to find ways to avoid that.

So, can anybody suggest any Canadian online stores that sell 1/6 stuff?

Thanks so much in advance for any replies. :)

#2 ·
Toy Square is based in North York Ontario.
Urban Samurai Hobbies, Canadas Leader in 1/6 Parts is based in Surrey BC.
[U.H.O.] , Universal Heros Online is supposedly based somewhere in Ontario, but I've never ordered from them, so I can't say for sure.
ToyDorks - Fresh Toy Store 4 Geeks, Collectors, Action Figures Fan - Marvel, DC Comics, Mcfarlane, NECA Toys, Hasbro Toys, Mattel Toys is based in Montreal QC.

That being said, shipping from some of the US-based stores is not that bad. I just placed an order through Monkey Depot - The Finest in Scale Military and shipping was only $8. That's for parts, though -- shipping on boxed figures is usually cheaper ordering from a Canadian store.

#3 ·
There is also Scott J Dumitt's store in Ontario. I'll try and find the link. My favorite links have been modified with the new program updates.

I think Chinook and Hobby West in Calgary also does online stuff too. But since I live there, I never use that feature. They also do ebay sales too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.